My Top 10 Favorite Musicals

My Top 10 Favorite Musicals

Broadway Musicals are really magical.

191
My Top 10 Favorite Musicals
Pixabay.com

I love Broadway musicals, So I thought I would give my list of my top ten favorite Broadway musicals and why I love them so much!

10) Music Man

I have recently gotten into Music Man, because I'm going to be in my school's production of it. It is a classic, with catchy songs that just won't get out of your head. The dancing in it is pretty amazing as well.

9) Wicked

Wicked, is amazing. The costumes are great, the songs are catchy, and it is a very iconic show. If you want see the real Story of The Wicked Witch of The West, go see Wicked.

8) Newsies

Newsies songs are so catchy; if you listen to King Of New York once it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day. The dancing in it is A+ and everyone should want to be a Newsie by the end of to listening to it.

7) Pippin

Most people tell me this a weird musical to have in my top ten, I say they're wrong for saying that. Pippin, is amazing and their circus acts within the show. It also has an amazing message about life and how we shouldn't follow every norm and find our own path.

6) Rent

This was the musical that got me into musicals. I remember watching this movie for the first time and crying when Angel died and I thought if a musical could make me feel this way what can other musicals do. It also a great musical life and what real people go through.

5) Grease

This was the other musical that set my love for musicals. I would always remember watching it on ABC family every time it was on. I knew all the songs by 4th grade and I was singing them around the house.

4) Sound Of Music

This was the first ever musical I got to perform in for my 3rd grade show. It was for a camp I went to and we did the Sound of Music. I was a Nun of the abbey and I love every minute of this show. It is a beautiful musical.

3) School of Rock

This musical is so much fun and by the end of it I was dancing in my seat. The kids play their instruments on stage and are just awesome. The plot stays true to the movie and it's funny. It had me laughing so much and the message behind, once again, is a great one that we should all listen to.

2) Hamilton

It's the musical that is sweeping the nation and for many good reasons. It is a hip hop musical about Alexander Hamilton and it brings people who never liked Broadway before to Broadway. One day, I will see this amazing show.

1) Cinderella

This was the first ever musical I saw on Broadway and it holds a special place in my heart. I have seen it three times now, twice on Broadway and once with the new tour casting. Each time has been as magical as the last. It also reminds me to be kind to everyone, even when the world can be cruel.