31 Top Songs, Artists, And Albums Of 2017

"I like my music volume high enough to not hear you"
90

For those of you who know me, I’m a big music playlist maker. New music Fridays on Spotify brightens up my week more than much else. Here are a few of favorites:

1. Bartender: James Blunt

This song is beyond catchy, you won't be able to resist.

2. Burn Fast: Bryan Fox

This song makes you feel all the feels.

3. Quinn XCII

That instrumental talent though. Here's a rhyme for ya: If you haven't heard of Quinn, where have you been?

4. Demi Lovato: Tell Me You Love Me

Do yourself a favor and youtube her documentary Simply Complicated. You will be left with goosebumps and the inability to form words.

5. Hallelujah: Noah Kahan

Thank you, Spotify for your great suggestions.

6. Never on the day you leave: John Mayer

If you have ever been in a relationship, you need to sit down, listen to this song and have a good cry.

7. Firestone: Kygo

This is my Kygo jam currently. But every Kygo song ends up being my jam. I’m embarrassed for you if you don’t like Kygo.

8. Truth to Power: One Republic

The most truthful and powerful song you will hear all year.

9. River: Leon Bridges

I found this gem while watching Big Little Lies. Great series, even better soundtrack.

10. Help me out: Maroon 5

Julia Michaels is my queen and Adam is my king.

11. OK: Robin Schultz

EDM/Tropical house mixed in James Blunt? Roll a blunt while you’re at it. Sit back relax and try to stop tapping your feet.

12. Low life: X Ambassadors

Thank you, Shazam for coming in clutch.

13. Whiskey: Maroon 5

I didn’t think I needed an ASAP Rocky and Maroon 5 song until this lyrical masterpiece hit my ears.

14. Cross My Mind Part 2

If you haven’t heard part one, what music do you even listen to?

15. Good Old Days: Macklemore and Kesha

If this song hasn’t been on repeat at least once since it has been debuted, I’m sorry but I don’t think we can be friends.

16. If you’re hearing this: Hook and Sling

They really hooked me in.

17. Lady Gaga: Joanne

Lady Gaga is a musical icon. And this song about her late aunt who passed away from Lyme's diseased decades ago will make you feel some type of way.

18. Leon: Surround Me EP

A voice of an angel and an EP sent by the gods.

19. Dua Lipa

Every song on her album is amazing. You may know her from the Martin Garrix song, Scared to be Lonely.

20. Flower Line: Om Shankar

A slow, melodic and soulful song to put you in a calming mood

21. Location: AJR or Khalid

These lyrics though.

22. JP Cooper

The indie rock soul music you didn't know you needed.

23. Week Without You: Miley Cyrus

Miley Cyrus continues to thrive and her Younger Now album only proves it.

24. Lewis Capaldi

I just keep listening to his songs that pop up on my recommended feed and...I have nothing to say other than every song you listen to of his is extremely moving and beyond fantastic.

25. Parson James

He sang Stole the Show by Kygo. Enough said.

26. Bishop Briggs

Who is Bishop Briggs? Is a question you will kick yourself for not knowing sooner.

27. Pink: Beautiful Trauma

Pink just keeps killin' it with her inspirational ballads and duets with Eminem. No one can do it better.

28. If I’m Lucky: Jason Derulo

Get up off your feet and dance to this god damn fantastic song.

29. Moonlight: Grace Vanderwaal

How is this girl so intuitive at 13 years old?

30. Cheat codes

Always making the best remixes to the best songs. I have no complaints.

31. Hailee Steinfeld

What can she not do?

Now, leaf me alone and listen

(Aka the title of one of my Spotify playlists).