Top Places To Eat In Boston

Top Places To Eat In Boston

If you ever visit the Boston area, these are the places to go.

864
Top Places To Eat In Boston
Fan Pier Boston

If you're ever in Boston, consult this guide for the best places to dine. These eateries are not only serving up amazing cuisine but also provide great spaces for social gatherings. They range from burgers to crepes to ice cream, and from chains to small family-owned stores. From a native Bostonian's perspective, these choices are sure to satisfy.

1. Lee’s Burger

An amazing burger joint located right outside of Boston in two locations - Brookline and Newton. Lee's Burger are widely known for their delicious burgers and their special sauce. The special sauce is widely known as heavenly.

2. Broken Grounds Cafe

Broken Grounds Cafe is located in Newton Highlands. It is not a typical cafe. At Broken Grounds they have burrito egg sandwiches, acai bowls, and many all-natural smoothies. It is a very healthy and refreshing cafe.

3. Rancatore’s Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt

Rancatore’s Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt is a staple ice cream parlor in Lexington, Belmont, and Newtonville. Show up to Rancatore’s on a hot summer night and there will be a line going around the corner at each location. The homemade fudge sauce and butterscotch are truly an unbelievable topping on top of the homemade ice cream.

4. Cabot's Ice Cream and Yogurt

People come from near and far to eat at Cabot’s Ice Cream and Yogurt in Newton. It is both a restaurant and an ice cream shop. It is very common for people to go there after any event; sports, plays, musical, and or concerts. On Friday and Saturday nights, you should get there early if you want a seat. Their wraps are amazing so is their large sundae selection.

5. In a Pickle

The most well-known breakfast joint in all of MA. In a Pickle is located in Waltham on Moody St. You will be lucky if there is not a 50-minute wait on a Saturday or Sunday morning. Breakfast food includes items such as Reese’s Pancakes or Oreo Pancakes. Anything is possible at In a Pickle. If you are a Mass. local you will run into at least five people you know every time you eat there.

6. Rox Diner

A place where one can get a great lunch or breakfast anytime. Rox Diner is located in Newton and Boston (West Roxbury). The create-your-own omelet is very popular. Make sure to call ahead to see the wait-time however.

7. Sandwich Works

A little-known sandwich shop - however, it has some of the best sandwiches in Boston. It is located in Newton Center on the corner. You can also get delicious soups.

8. Tango Mango

A Newton hot spot. The only place where Newton North and Newton South kids will hang out together in harmony. It is the best known Mexican food in all of Newton. There are many other rivals for the best Mexican food title however Tango Mango consistently beats out every other restaurant. If you show your high school or college ID, a free fountain drink comes with your meal.

9. Appleseed Crepe and Bread

Appleseed Crepe and Bread is a very delicious healthy crepe spot in the Burlington Mall. It is a family-run business. The crepe menu includes many different styles with varying calorie options ranging from 200 - 600 calories.

10. Cafe Bishco

If you are ever in the North Shore stop on Main Street. It's a beautiful place to walk around and you can find Cafe Bishco there. It is not well known among out-of-towners. However, it has the best paninis around. The food is very fresh and delicious.

11. Terry’s

Terry's is one of the only ice cream parlors with a half-baked cookie as a topping. The warm cookie on top of the ice cream is a perfect touch on the Richardson’s ice cream they use. If you are in the North Shore area you must stop by Marblehead to try this topping.