She's beauty and she's grace. She's the first African-American first lady and the first to have even one degree from an Ivy League institution, let alone two. We've got six more months of her charming First Ladyship and we miss her already.
Here is a list of the top seven Michelle Obama moments from the past seven and half years:
7. Her reaction to ole' George W's jovial rendition of "Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!"
Her face. The side eye. The inevitable chuckle. You are all of us, Michelle.
6. When she slayed in yellow at the State of the Union address
You know which dress I'm talking about. It sold out at Neiman Marcus before you could say "YAS, queen."
5. Courtside PDA with the hubby
We couldn't forget this iconic and adorable photo.
4. Evolution of Mom Dancing with Jimmy Fallon
When she busted a move on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" back in 2013 to promote her Let's Move campaign.
3. How about the sequel?
The "Shush and Tush," the "You Go, Girl" and the "I Can Still Do This Because My Arms Are In Shape" stole the show on this episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
2. Her 2008 speech at the Democratic National Convention
Which, apparently, was so good they were still talking about it at this year's Republican National Convention.
1. Her most recent appearance in Carpool Karaoke with James Corden—and you'll never guess who else?!
Because she is the coolest First Lady that ever was and ever will be.