Top 7 Meredith Grey Quotes

Top 7 Meredith Grey Quotes

Meredith Grey: emotional superwoman.

3040
Top 7 Meredith Grey Quotes
witandfancy.com

Ah, Meredith Grey. The woman that shows us that it's okay to be a wreck, to be certain that we're all a mess and that we're nothing more than flawed humans walking on this Earth with troubled yet open hearts. She inspires us to run towards calamity and not to run away from it. She's dedicated to the people around her and her work even though her tendency to do the right thing is clouded by passionate judgement. But regardless, she's one of the dream women in my list.

1. “So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide.”

2. “Time waits for no man. Time heals all wounds. All any of us want, is more time. Time to stand up. Time to grow up. Time to let go.”

3. “And if we’re lucky, we realize, in the face of everything, in the face of life, the true dream is being able to dream at all.”

4. “I can’t think of a single reason why I should be a surgeon, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quot. They make it hard on purpose, there are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it’s more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here’s the thing, I love the playing field.”

5. “At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don’t keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That’s how we’re made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines...that are way too dangerous to cross.”

6. “Maybe we like pain. Maybe we’re wired that way. Because without it, I don’t know; maybe we just wouldn’t feel real. What’s that saying? Why do I keep hitting myself with a hammer? Because it feels so good when I stop.”

7. “Okay, here it is, your choice...it’s simple, her or me, and I’m sure she is really great. But Derek, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music, let you eat the last piece of cheesecake, hold a radio over my head outside your window, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me.”