Top 7 Food Places At The Jersey Shore

Top 7 Food Places At The Jersey Shore

If you're ever down the shore in Jersey, I highly recommend you stop into one of these places.
4

The Jersey Shore is a very well known spot for vacationing on the East Coast. There are several different areas of the Jersey Shore, whether it be Seaside Heights or Stone Harbor. I, and many other people could agree that summertime and vacation enhances our hunger. There is an urge to enjoy an ice cream cone or a slice of pizza (basically anything that tastes amazing, but isn't necessarily "good" for you). But hey, that's what vacation is all about! Having fun, relaxing, and ofcourse, eating. Regardless of which part of the Jersey Shore you may visit, there are numerous food places to die for. Here are seven of my favorites:

1. Duck Donuts- Avalon

This small, quaint donut shop in Avalon makes fresh donuts, and gives you the option to put on any topping you can think of. They also serve coffee for all of you caffeine addicts out there! Along with this deliciousness, it is super cheap!

2. Springers- Stone Harbor

Not to mention, the ice cream here is amazing, but rumor has it this ice cream shop is one of Taylor Swift's favorites! Apparently she used to vacation in Sea Isle as a kid, and made numerous appearances here.

3. Yum Yum's- Sea Isle

The name says it all! This ice cream shoppe has over 30 flavors of rich and creamy homemade ice cream.

4. Carmen's- Sea Isle

For all of you seafood lovers out there, I highly recommend this place! There's nothing better than quality seafood while you're at the shore, and this place will not disappoint.

5. Three Brothers Pizza- Seaside Heights

Though there are several locations, I have only experienced this pizza place on the Seaside Heights boardwalk. It's a little bit on the pricey side, but the slices are huge! (The buffalo chicken pizza is my personal favorite!)

6. Cup King- Sea Isle

This restaurant in Sea Isle serves the best breakfast! (Especially pancakes!)

7. Stella Marina- Asbury Park

This high end restaurant on the Asbury Park Boardwalk overlooks the ocean and serves delicious Italian cuisine. Though it is on the pricey side, this restaurant is perfect for a fancy evening out, and is definitely worth the money.

So as you embark on your vacation to the Jersey Shore, keep some of these food places in mind. I promise that you will not regret trying one of these, and one of them may become one of your favorites!