Top 5 Things to Look Forward To In Fall

Top 5 Things to Look Forward To In Fall

What Do You Think?

15
Top 5 Things to Look Forward To In Fall

What are some things to look forward to in the fall? With the leaves changing color, weather getting colder, pumpkin spice lattes coming around and hoodies..who won't want fall to come any sooner? I mean, yes, the summer is nice and all, with its bright sun, cool weather, and beachy days ..but after a while some people may want a change of scenery and weather. Warm, sunny days may want you to soak up the sun but crisp, cool days always make me want to stay snuggled up with a Starbucks cup in my hand.

1. Weather

With the summer coming to an end, it makes sense some would want a little wind to hit their face. The summer is always unpredictable but with fall, people always know theres going to a be a little chill in the air. People know what to expect and how to prepare for it.

2. Cute Outfits

Have you ever scrolled on Pintrest and seen those outfits put together by its users? Imagine them coming to life. With the fall slowly creeping in, young women can surely expect to put together cute outfits to stay nice and warm while still looking as fashionable as ever.

3. Starbucks

C'mon now, who doesn't love coffee/lattes during the brief chilly months of the year? How can someone leave their house without a cuppa in their hand? Its basically a fashion statement, not only does it keep you warm from the inside, it adds to your appearance on the outside! Not only that, without coffee, how could anyone manage to leave their warm bed in the morning?

4. Halloween Prepping!

Besides after Christmas, I'm sure many children, teens and even parents look forward to Halloween in the fall. Adults love seeing children dressed up as cute characters and enjoy decorating their houses for the holiday. Some towns even hold contests, so that adds even more anticipation during the season for the holiday! It's a win - win for everyone, children enjoy their candy while adults enjoy seeing people dressed up as fictional characters for the year.

5. Scary Movies

Fall is the season where usually horror movie trailers begin to come out! Horror movies are often more enjoyable when its dark and chilly outside, so picking a movie might come in handy when all you want to do is stay in, keep warm and snuggle up with some popcorn in your hands. Some suggestions may be Lights Out, The Conjuring, The Boy, and more! A scare is usually the best way to top off a night and having one during the fall can definitely add to the mood and atmosphere.

So, above are 5 things people may look forward to in the fall. Can yours vary? Of course! Many people's idea of activities can change, regardless of the season. That being said, what makes you look forward to in the fall?