Top 5 Songs On My Workout Playlist

Top 5 Songs On My Workout Playlist

Some People Dream Of Success While Others Wake Up And Work Hard At It.

30
Top 5 Songs On My Workout Playlist
http://www.techagesite.com

Whenever I head to the gym to get a work out in, I sometimes find myself spending a longer time looking for a song/album to listen to while working out, rather than being able to jump right into it.

However, I finally found my holy grail.

1. Any Eminem Song Ever Created.

Can I get an Amen on this one? I mean, come on. Even if you claim you don’t like him…I don’t believe you. This mans music has the ability to make me feel like I can lift a car while I’m working out.

2. You Don’t Own Me (feat. G-Eazy), Grace.

This is by far one of the most liberating songs I’ve heard in a while. Although the beat doesn’t immediately get me hyped up, it works into your routine. If you’ve watched the movie Suicide Squad, it would also help you relate more to the lyrics.

3. Demi Lovato, “Confident.”

She’s come a long way since Camp Rock, I’ll give her that. This self-empowering message is just what you need to kick you’re a** into gear (especially when it’s only 7am).

4. Hailee Steinfeld, "Love Myself."

If this doesn’t do it for you (or Eminem), I don’t know what will. This was my summer anthem. As if being in Pitch Perfect 2 didn’t help me appeal to her enough, this song sealed the deal.

5. Becky G, "Break A Sweat."

Who doesn’t want to “Break A Sweat” at the gym? It’s the soul purpose of being there. Work hard, play hard. And Becky G will help you through it.