Top 5 Rap Verses of 2016 So Far

Top 5 Rap Verses of 2016 So Far

10
Top 5 Rap Verses of 2016 So Far

5. Chance The Rapper- Ultralight Beam.

This verse featured some insane word play as well as some entertaining and clever bars that make it one of the more memorable ones of 2016.

4. Kendrick Lamar- Holy Key.

Kendrick's use of Imagery is unmatched in this verse as he offers his commentary on the state of the world and our disconnection with the spiritual realm.

3. Jay Electronica- How Great.

Jay Electronica leaves us with yet another reminder of his lyrical talent with this gem of a verse full of rich biblical metaphors and storytelling.

2. Nas- Nas Album Done

Nas leaves us with a reminder of his stature within the Industry as well as a look at how far his career has progressed since his debut as well as his impact since that time. As well as a reminder to support Black Business.

1. Kendrick Lamar- THat Part (Black Hippy Remix)

Kendrick makes another appearence on the list with a verse that can only be descrbed as perfect. Kendrick displays a great understanding of Flow, Rhyme scheme, metaphors, and he even highlights one of his more memorable bars with an ad-lib for good measure.