Top 5 Most Horrifying Hillary Clinton Scandals

Hillary Clinton has had many scandals emerge around her and these are what I consider the worst.

89
Carrie's Take

Hillary Clinton has been connected to scandals for the majority of her political career. These are things that are heavily documented and basically undeniable. She has currently committed various new scandals that have been discovered and old scandals such as the Whitewater Scandal have reemerged with fresh and compelling evidence. Due to this long and ever growing list, I have shortened Clinton’s list to what I consider the top five most horrifying. I could have easily included many more that are just as terrifying, but then this article would reach incredible lengths.

1. Clinton Body Count

The Clinton Body Count was something that was first published in WND, and is a list of people who had two things in common- the first, being that they were all associated with the Clinton foundation scandes and the second being that they had all died mysterious, often violent, deaths. This list originated from investigative reporter David Bresnahan. In the WND article, he is quoted to have said “‘Nobody out there was putting it all together. [...] If you look at one scandal, you’ll find one dead guy. When you investigate all Clinton scandals, you find similarities, you find common tactics, you find common actions and you find dead people.” Since the report of the list, it has been given to the head of the FBI and Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr as well as other investigative agencies, although what these agencies have done with this information remains largely a mystery. Bresnahan continued “‘Keep in mind that I am not an activist,’ he said. ‘I am a reporter. I’m not doing this to promote an agenda or tell people what to believe. I present the material and people can take their own actions.’”

2. Covering Bill Clinton's Various Harassment and Assaults

The Clinton's have been accused of hiring private investigators to not only search for information on those who were conceived to have relations with Bill Clinton, but to also stalk, scare and threaten them. Kathleen Willey, author of 2007 book titled “The Intimidation Game: How the Left is Silencing Free Speech” asserts that Hillary was behind a campaign of intimidation and harassment against those that threatened the couple’s political careers. Previously, Willy and her husband were Democratic activists and supporters of the Clinton’s. She actually helped them make it to the White House and worked as a volunteer during Bill’s presidency. It was when she went to request a paying job from Bill Clinton in the Oval Office that she says she was subjected to “nothing short of a serious sexual harassment.” This was revealed when she was eventually drawn into the Paula Jones lawsuit, the Ken Starr investigation and the impeachment process.

This is not that shocking considering Hillary has constantly covered for Bill Clinton’s various sexual harassment and assault scandals, and made aggressive moves towards anyone who threatens them in any way. To begin with, Hillary has “smeared” Gennifer Flowers, a woman Bill later admits to having an affair with, in a 1992 ABC interview, referred to her as “trailer trash”. According to CBS Hillary has also called Monica Lewinsky a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had relations with Bill Clinton in the Oval Office. Juanita Broaddrick, Bill’s alleged rape victim, has even reported to being threatened by Hillary at a political fundraiser after she accused Bill of the rape. There certainly seems to be a trend, doesn’t there?

3. WikiLeaks Release of Hillary’s Campaign Coordinator's Invites to Dine at Clinton's Staffer's Homes.

This most recent scandal, reported through Wikileaks uncovered emails to top journalists and TV News anchors to attend private off-the-record gatherings at the homes of Hillary Clinton's campaign managers, a few days before the launch of Hillary’s announcement of her candidacy in 2015. The email begins with her campaign’s Deputy National Press Secretary and Senior Spokesperson, Jesse Ferguson, writing: “We wanted to make sure everyone on this email had the latest information on the two upcoming dinners with reporters. Both are off-the-record. 1) Thursday night, April 9th at 7:00p.m. Dinner at the Home of John Podesta… This will be with about 20 reporters who will closely cover the campaign (a.k.a the bus). 2) Friday night, April 10th at 6:30p.m. Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvre at the Home of Joel Benenson… This is with a broader universe of New York reporters.” Those that he was referring to in the second event included many top news anchors for both network and cable news channels. Such big name news outlets include but are not limited to ABC, Bloomberg, CBS, Huffington Post, MSNBC, NBC and NYT. Hillary Clinton certainly seems to know that whoever controls the media, controls the public and their opinions.

4. Connection to Al-Quida Through

Huma Abedin is the Vice Chair of Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Just as a side note, she was also heavily involved with the establishment of Hillary’s private email server which she used for her work as Secretary of State and later, Abedin herself sent emails off this server as well. Huma Abedin was born in Michigan but soon after, moved to Sudia Arabia with patronage from Abdullah Omar Naseef of Muslim World League, a group that was formed to spread Islam throughout the world. There her father, Syed Abedin, founded the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs (IMMA). He was then the councillor of the Muslim World League. After his death his wife is now the editor of the magazine through the IMMA. It has now become an Abedin family business where Huma was an editor between 1996 and 2008.

However, the troubling part is Naseef’s deep connections (this isn’t the only one), along with the Muslim World League, to the Abedin’s. This is because Naseef, who was a sponsor and financial supporter of Syed Abedin’s IMMA, the Muslim World League and the government of Pakistan created the Rabita Trust in 1988. Just a month after the 9/11 jihadist attack, President George Bush designated the Rabita Trust as a specifically Designated Global Terrorist Entity and the Treasury Department froze its assets. Following this, a Treasury Department's press release issued when the assets were frozen indicated that the trust is headed by Wa’el Hamza Jalaidan, one of the founders of al-Qaida with bin Laden. Jalaidan was the logistics chief of bin Laden’s organization and he found for bin Laden in Afghanistan. Jalaidan is recognized as a specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity by the United States Treasury Department and his assets have also been frozen. This is just one of the many connections that have been drawn between Abedin’s Saudi benefactor, the Muslim World League and Al-Quida. Such connections have then been brought up when discussing exactly who Huma Abedin is and what she stands for causing a large scandal surrounding Hillary Clinton as well.

5. Turning IRS into ‘Gestapo’

While the Clintons were in the White House, there were many IRS audits filed against those who posed a threat against them, particularly those who were on the opposite side of the political spectrum from them. Bill Clinton denied using the IRS against “political enemies”, critics believed that the list of Clinton accusers who had tax audits filed against them shows a patter of political connection. Many of the figures charged were those who were involved in the Whitewater investigation and those who were involved with the various sexual scandals of Bill Clinton’s. Those who were audited from the sexual scandals were Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick, Gennifer Flowers, and Liz Ward Gracen. Others who were audited for politically opposing reasons were Billy Dale, who was the director of the White House and was fired which aroused a lot of congressional complain, Bill O’Reilly the FOX News analyst and Judicial Watch, who filed more than 50 lawsuits against the Clinton administration. The list doesn’t stop there though, Clinton’s IRS audited many more conservative organizations such as National Review, the Heritage Foundation, the National Rifle Association, the National Center for Public Policy Research and more.

Do you really think it’s mere coincidence that these people were all audited while the Clintons were in the White House?

At the very least these scandals should make people suspecious as to what Clinton's real agenda is in this Presidental race. Think hard when you vote this year and consider all the options.