My Top 5 Favorite Celebrities

My Top 5 Favorite Celebrities

I'm not one of those people who is completely obsessed with celebrities, but I do have my fair share of favorites

623
My Top 5 Favorite Celebrities
LA Times

I'm not one of those people who is completely obsessed with celebrities, but I do have my fair share of favorites. The reasons why some of them are my favorites varies a bit, but without a doubt, each one of them are completely awesome in their own unique ways. Every one of these celebrities has done great things with their careers. I will always look up to them for the great things they have done and will do in the future. Here are my top five favorite celebrities.

1. Demi Lovato

Demi Lovato has recently come out with a documentary explaining everything she went through while battling her drug addiction and the issues she had when dealing with her body. Demi Lovato has been a role model of mine for many years, but after watching the documentary, my admiration for her grew even larger.

2. Jared Padalecki

Besides the fact that I am absolutely obsessed with his show, Jared Padalecki is on this list because he is an activist for helping people fight their depression. Jared has also in the past opened up about his own struggle with depression, in turn, letting others know that they can win this fight and they will always have someone routing for them.

3. Ellen DeGeneres

Everyone knows that Ellen helps out a lot of her fans, she brings on kids who have some awesome abilities, and she tends to make a lot of people smile. I love watching her show because she actually helps people and she's an overall good person.

4. Lea Michele

A lot of celebrities I tend to admire because they do amazing things for their fans or people in need and while I'm sure Lea has done both of those things, the main reason she is one of my favorite celebrities is because she is an amazing singer. Lea's pure and raw talent is what I admire most about her.

5. Betty White

Betty White might just be my favorite celebrity of all time in this entire world. She is hilarious, adorable, and she doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks about her. The reason I admire Betty White so much is because it seems sometimes she speaks before she thinks it through and she doesn't ever care. Betty White is the ultimate celebrity.

As I said before, all five of these celebrities are my favorites for various reasons. Some of them I admire because they have overcome huge setbacks in their lives and now are helping other people in that same situation, others I admire because they have an amazing talent that I think is absolutely stunning, or because they are the funniest person to ever walk this earth and they deserved to be worshiped. Every one of these celebrities has the ability to put a smile on my face no matter what mood I am in and that makes me so thankful that Hollywood has some amazing people who walk the red carpet.