The Top 5 Brands That You Should Be Supporting

Do you love giving back?

84
WE International

I'm the type of person that feels that everyone should give back, that's just me. The act of giving back is something that brings both the giver and the receiver, pure joy. I especially love supporting brands/businesses that give back. I have done some research and narrowed it down to my top 10 favorite brands that give back, I hope you will give back too!

1. Pura Vida Bracelets

Every Pura Vida Bracelet that you buy is handcrafted by various artisans in Costa Rica. Their core belief at Pura Vida has always been giving back. They have partnered with over 190 charities around the world and have donated more than $1,500,000 to causes that they believe in. These bracelets are beautiful and I encourage you to buy one because you are literally giving someone a full-time job by purchasing a bracelet. (https://www.puravidabracelets.com/collections/all ) Click the link to order your bracelet TODAY!

2. Headbands of Hope

Hope given to a child through a headband. That's exactly what Headbands of Hope is all about. For every headband purchased, a child with cancer gets their very own headband to wear during their treatments, while in the hospital, really all the time. I follow them on Instagram and the pictures are so precious. I was drawn to this organization and I bought one of these headbands and I LOVE it. I will definitely post the link for you to buy one for yourself! (https://www.headbandsofhope.com/pages/history-new )

3. TOMS

TOMS shoes is an organization that gives back, tremendously. For every shoe purchased, they give a pair of shoes to someone in need. They have given over 75 MILLION pairs of shoes to someone in need. Purchase your TOMS today! (http://www.toms.com/ )

4. Ivory Ella

If you didn't know there are many poachers out there that kill elephants and Ivory Ella wants to save them. They partner with the charity, Save The Elephants and they donate 10% of their net profit to that charity. So, when you buy a shirt (that is SO comfy) you are helping save the Elephants. How amazing is that? (https://www.ivoryella.com/ )

5. DIFF Eyewear

DIFF Eyewear is a profitable organization that gives back in one of the best ways. For every pair of their sunglasses purchased, they give a pair of reading glasses to someone in Africa and other countries. They partner with Eyes on Africa, Restoring Vision, and SVOSH. They help to provide eye exams, vision assistance, and eye care treatment to communities that lack vision care. I LOVE that. Go buy a pair today! (https://www.diffeyewear.com/collections/all-styles )

There are countless other profitable organizations but these are 5 of my favorites. I hope you will consider buying one of these 5 (or all of them) products and consider giving back whenever you can!

Happy giving, friends!