Check out what's trending on Odyssey this week!

7390
PxHere

Happy Monday from all of us here at Odyssey! As the spring semester draws to a close, we're excited to keep bringing you the top conversations across the student community. Here are the top three articles of last week:

It’s Your Last Semester Of College. How To Soak It All In! by Emily Templeton

It’s Your Last Semester Of College. How To Soak It All In!

www.theodysseyonline.com

Feeling grateful, even for senioritis.

This is a response to Five Tips For Success In Your Last Semester Of College.

Best Spotify Podcasts For College Students by Giana Scafide

Best Spotify Podcasts For College Students

www.theodysseyonline.com

“I would hope that young girls could relate to me and see that the lives of people on the internet are not as perfect as they seem.”— Emma Chamberlain

This is a response to 10 Comedic Shows About Politics That Won't Bore You.

Congratulations to all the writers! We'll continue to spotlight top response articles every week on our homepage and in our Overheard on Odyssey newsletter. Click here to subscribe!

Looking for a way to build up your writing portfolio? Our response writer community is welcoming new members! As a response writer, your work will be shared across Odyssey's website, newsletter, and social media platforms. Plus, you'll be compensated by HQ at $10/response for your first 10 articles.

To get started, email glorie@theodysseyonline.com. We're excited to hear from you!