Meet the creators making their voices heard on Odyssey.

8363
Why I Write On Odyssey

Last week, our response writers sparked some great conversations right here on our homepage. Here are the top three response articles:

Spruce Up Your Winter Wardrobe This Season by gianacapri23

Spruce Up Your Winter Wardrobe This Season

www.theodysseyonline.com

“Winter dressing is all about having chic outerwear.”— George Kotsiopoulos

This was a response to How to Make Your Winter Fashion Fun.

My Top Six Quotes From The Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever by Sharon Shazzy 

Wakanda Forever.

www.theodysseyonline.com

...ranked from best to worst.

This was a response to Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is not your typical Marvel movie.

It Gets Dark So Early, Now What? by Jennifer Starr 

It Gets Dark So Early, Now What?

www.theodysseyonline.com

The days are shorter, darker, and colder let's be real. Here are 15 personal tools to combat the sunless days and make the most out of it.

This was a response to Keeping Active in the Winter.

Congratulations to all the writers! We'll continue to spotlight top response articles on the homepage every week.

We're still recruiting response writers, and we want to get your voice heard! It's a great chance to get engagement for your work, and you could be compensated at $10/response for your first 5 articles.

If you're interested in writing responses or have feedback on the response button, email glorie@theodysseyonline.com. We're looking forward to hearing from you!