My Top Six Quotes From The Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

Ranking from best to worst.

1230

This is a response to Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is not your typical Marvel movie.

Spoilers Alert!!!

The weekend it was released, I saw the new Black Panther film, Wakanda Forever. I'd say it was incredible. From the cinematography to the new characters and character development, the movie was magnificent! There were many different emotions present; I wept and laughed.

Here are my top 6 quotes from the film Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

1. “I am the queen of the most powerful nation in the world! And my entire family is gone! Have I not given everything”-Queen Ramonda.

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2022/11/wakanda-forever-queen-ramonda-angela-bassett/672142/

This is one of the movie's most dramatic and heartbreaking scenes, and my favorite quote. I could feel the pain of the queen. She made this quote when she thought she had lost her daughter and confronted Okoye for not protecting her. She lost everything—her husband, son, and daughter, at least that's what she believed she had lost. Angela Bassett excelled in her role.

2. “My ancestors would often say only the most broken people can be great leaders”-Namor

https://www.marvel.com/articles/movies/black-panther-wakanda-forever-introducing-the-leader-of-the-talokan-namor

Namor was a new character that the MCU introduced. I thought he had wonderful character. He makes an effort to understand Shuri as he takes her to tour his country. He related to her his tale and contrasted it with hers. It is true that only those who are the most broken may make great leaders, but it depends on the individual. Shuri disagreed with Namor's plan to conquer the world and destroy it for a just cause.

3. “He was king and Black Panther to everyone, but to me, he was everything”-Nakia

https://www.thedigitalfix.com/marvel-cinematic-universe/where-is-nakia-in-black-panther-2

T'challa played the role of Wakanda's defender and ruler in the first Black Panther film. Although they were lovers, their union was sporadic. He was not just the King of Wakanda, but also a lover, a brother, and a son. In Nakia's eyes, he was everything.

4. “T'challa is dead, but that doesn't mean he is gone”-Queen Ramonda to Shuri.

https://screenrant.com/black-panther-2-image-shuri-ramonda-fight/

The queen, who is also mourning T'challa's passing, encourages Shuri to accept his death and move forward. In reference to T'challa's statement from Civil War that "death is not the end, it's more of a stepping off point," she offers her solace to help her understand that death is not the end.

5. “The world has taken too much from you for you to still be considered a child”-M'Baku

Comicbook.com

The funniest character in Black Panther, M'Baku, made a wise statement. After losing her brother, Shuri transformed from a contented, inquisitive child to a person who pledged to set the world on fire. Her transformation from a young woman who was resentful after losing every member of her family to someone who rose up to become the new Black Panther was excellent. Nevertheless, despite everything she had to go through, M'Baku reminds her that she is not a child and that she still views herself as such.

6. “Vengeance has consumed us. We cannot let it consume our people”-Shuri

https://variety.com/video/black-panther-everything-you-need-to-know-about-shuri/

For me, this scene represented a plot twist. Up until this point, we believed Shuri was out to avenge her mother's death, but she wasn't. Instead, she made an effort to defeat Namor through combat. Given Namor's might and superior army to Wakanda's, this was the only viable course of action. Shuri is now attempting to move on and assume the role of Wakanda's new leader after finally coming to terms with the death of her family.

Notable Mention:

"Bald-headed demon" -M'Baku

This scene was amusing. In front of the queen and the elders, M'Baku and Okoye get into a small argument. When M'Baku was being made fun of by Okoye, he responded with a good comeback. M'Baku never disappoints when it comes to humor, in my opinion.