My Top 3 Favorite Conspiracy Theories

My Top 3 Favorite Conspiracy Theories

Real or fake?

62
My Top 3 Favorite Conspiracy Theories
Paz Music Playlist

I find a great interest in conspiracy theories. Some of them are scary, some are fascinating and others are just plain dumb. So I researched in depth some of my favorite conspiracy theories and here are my top three favorites.

1. The Mandela Effect

This conspiracy is about how people can have a clear memory of something, but it never actually happened in this current life. At some point in the past, our universe went into a parallel universe but we still remember things from the other universe. The name “The Mandela Effect” comes from how some people thought that Nelson Mandela, former President of South Africa and anti-apartheid revolutionary politician, died in the 1980’s but in reality, he died in 2013.

The simplest things most people remember actually aren't real. One example of this is The Berenstein Bears. Children all across the world loved these kids books and I still even remember them to this day.

Notice anything in this picture? If you remember this book series, you would have known it to be spelled “The Berenstain Bears.” But because of the Mandela effect, it is actually spelled with “ain” at the end.

Another example is the popular TV show “Sex in the City” is actually called “Sex And the City.” I used to watch this show all the time when I was younger and I always known it to be “in” and not “and.”

One of the most famous quotes from Star Wars was, “Luke, I am your father.” It’s on merchandise everywhere and is known world wide. Even if you have never watched Star Wars in your life, you know the quote. But because of the Mandela effect, it is actually said in the movie as, “No, I am your father.”

2. "Pokemon Go"

Right now, "Pokemon Go" is the most popular iphone/android app in the world. This simple game has taken the world by storm. Millions of people everywhere are catching pokemon just outside their backyard or at their local park. It is the latest trend, but their are many conspiracy theories about the game.

One of these theories is that the CIA helped create the app to be able to track people wherever they go. They are taking everywhere you go and creating maps of where you go every day. They would use Google Maps but, it isn’t as detailed as "Pokemon Go" is. While you’re playing, it shows a map of where you go to find the pokemon. "Pokemon Go" can actually show you when you’re inside your own home. Creepy right?

There are other conspiracy theories that "Pokemon Go" is trying to get companies money. When using PokemonGo, you can easily drain your battery and use up all your data. So the theory is that all the phone companies joined together to make the app so people can spend more money on their phone. Also, there is a theory that major chain companies use this as an opportunity to get people to buy their products. When playing, you can find special pokemon in different stores so some stores put signs up saying if you want to play "Pokemon Go" in the store, then you have to buy something. Genius right?

Some other theories include that the US and Japan are working together to use the app to find secret military bases in China. So now "Pokemon Go" is banned in China. Also some people say "Pokemon Go" is to help people lose weight because it gets them off the couch to walk around and find them.

3. Crisis Actors

This conspiracy really scares me and I do hope is not real but, part of me believes it. Crisis actors are actors that are filmed on live TV to state “what they saw” during the crisis. Some crisis actors have been caught on live TV. Here is one from the Sandy Hook shooting of someone who didn’t notice they were on live TV for the first few seconds then changed their facial expression and mood tramatically.

There's also another crisis actor that has been reported at four different crisis’s. Here are some pictures.

Train Crash:

Boston Bombing:

Sandy Hook:

A shooting in another country:

Check it out live in this video:

Some people believe that it's because the crisis is actually staged and not real and the government caused it, and others believed that news reporters hire them because the people actually at the scene are too in distress to talk.

I love conspiracy theories and love reading all about them, but some of them really freak me out! But I will still keep reading about them. If you believe any of these or know anything connected to these, leave a comment!