Top 3 Concerts I Have Attended

Top 3 Concerts I Have Attended

Who needs a party when you have a concert!

I have always been one to jump at the words 'concert tickets'. My summers have been filled with many adventures of attending and traveling to concerts. Every dime I have spent on this has been worth it! The people I have gone with have made it even more enjoyable. Thanks to my wonderful friend and my parents for attending with me! So without further to do here is my top 3 concert list.

1. Ed Sheeran

July 3rd, 2015 I attended one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Ed Sheeran's talent and inspiration shined bright that night. I would have never experienced anything like this if I passed up this opportunity. Many artists have back tracks and audio music behind them as they sing but Ed Sheeran, on the other hand, did it all in front of us. From b-boxing to singing into the microphone and recording it. He played it on repeat as the background to the music as well as playing the guitar. If that isn't talent then I don't know what is. I am still casually waiting for him to release a tour headline for the US for this coming year!

2. One Direction

Yes, I am a 'directioner' hardcore and even though they might be on a break right now I have every bit of hope in me that they will make a comeback. Until then I will appreciate the solo tracks they have been releasing, it is better than nothing and not to mention really good! Anyways, I attended a grand total of 3 One Direction concerts! Let me tell you have much I missed them this past summer! These concerts become my summer tradition. I attended the Take Me Home Tour July 14th, 2013, Where We Are Tour August 29th, 2014 and the On The Road Again Tour August 25th, 2016. The first two tours were in Chicago and I had really good seats. They might not have been floor seats but I was grateful to just be able to go. I'll always remember the concert on August 29th because it was Liam's Birthday and all I remember was Harry coming out saying, "Welcome to the Where We Are Tour and LIAMS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!". Then on August 25th, the tour was finally in Wisconsin at Miller park! That night I will always remember. I actually had floor tickets and was closer than I had ever been to the boys. The energy from the band and the crowds were absolutely insane. I loved when the crowd would sing along and bring out the lights waving them into the air. That was a perfect way to end the One Direction era for now. Even though they are on break I am still one of the biggest fans!

3. Shawn Mendes

August 2nd, 2016 was a long wait coming for my best friend and I. We had talked about Shawn Mendes tickets for a good year and then finally he released tour dates. We jumped right to it and purchased tickets for St. Paul Minnesota. We spend a good two and a half days down there. This was a month before we moved away from each other to college. Shawn Mendes was everything we expected him to be. It was a smaller concert nothing too crazy but worth every cent! His vocals were on point and I practically cried throughout the whole thing I was so excited. His back drops were perfect and well put together as well. I'm happy to say I have tickets for this summer too!

Even though this is not even a quarter of the many concerts I have attended, these three concerts were my top three. If any of these artists are your favorite or if you have a different favorite artist, I would highly recommend you take advantage of going to at least one of their concerts in the near future!