The Top 14 Cutest Fictional Couples

The Top 14 Cutest Fictional Couples

Happy Valentine's Day to my fellow nerds!

632
Flickr

Regardless of whether or not you have your own sweetheart this year, you have to appreciate how adorable some fictional couples are, whether they be from a classic novel, sitcom, or play.

1. Natasha Rostova and Pierre Bezukhov from "War And Peace"

Although the source of this one is very old, their love is timeless. They've always been in love, and although it took some time for them both to admit it and realize it, they eventually got their happy ending at the end of the book/series.

2. Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark from "The Hunger Games" trilogy

"The Hunger Games" is the story that got me invested in YA, and I can't help but adore Katniss and Peeta. They've been through so much together!

3. Elena and Syd from "One Day At A Time"

The new season of "One Day At A Time" just came out, and these two are as cute as ever. I love getting to see them nerd out together!

4. Poe Dameron and Finn from the "Star Wars" sequel trilogy

Although this one isn't official yet, countless fans are hoping that it will be in Episode 9. Even Oscar Isaac, the actor who portrays Poe Dameron, wants this one to happen.

5. Kanade and Otonashi from "Angel Beats!"

"Angel Beats!" is one of my favorite anime shows. The only thing I'd change about it is giving these two more screentime as a couple! Their friendship is very much established throughout the show's 13 episodes, but there should've been more romance between the two. I love them!

6. Marius Pontmercy and Cosette Fauchelevent from "Les Misérables"

These two are timeless. No matter what adaptation of "Les Mis" they're in, they're always perfect. Plus, in the musical version, they have the greatest duets!

7. Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters from "The Fault in Our Stars"

A tragic yet lovely pair. Hazel and Augustus's story is bound to warm your heart and break your heart at the same time.

8. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase from "Percy Jackson & The Olympians" / "The Heroes Of Olympus"

Annabeth and Percy start as childhood sweethearts and their love grows over the span of Rick Riordan's two Greek Mythology book series. Not only that, but they're best friends as well as a couple!

9. T'Challa and Nakia from "Black Panther"

Not only is "Black Panther" one of my favorite MCU movies, but T'Challa and Nakia are one of my favorite MCU couples!

10. Anissa Pierce and Grace Choi from "Black Lightning"

Dubbed "Thundergrace" by fans of the CW show, this groundbreaking couple is absolutely adorable!

11. Arthur and Molly Weasley from "Harry Potter"

Arthur and Molly aren't just the dream parents; they're the dream couple as well. They've been in love since they met at Hogwarts and surely will be forever.

12. Ruby and Sapphire from "Steven Universe"

Fans have rooted for Ruby and Sapphire since the beginning, and they finally got married! Plus, their gem fusion, Garnet, is one of the best characters out there, in my opinion.

13. Simon and Blue from "Love, Simon"

Although they didn't technically become a couple until the end of the movie, the ending scene is worth them being on here! I'm sure that everyone was overjoyed to see Blue meet Simon on the Ferris Wheel.

14. Marvin and Whizzer from "Falsettos"

Falsettos is a beautiful, tear-jerking musical about a gay couple during the AIDS crisis. Despite its sad parts, there are also a lot of funny and adorable moments as well.