The Top 10 Struggles Of Every Chick-fil-A Employee

Where we say "my pleasure" and make thousands of frosted beverages a day.
480

There are awkward moments to every job, so here are 10 particularly awkward moments Chick-fil-A employees go through every day.

1. Saying "my pleasure" a few times a day

I can't tell you how many times I have to say that simple phrase. One of the worst things is, customers will come to eat and say "thank you" as many times as they can just so they can hear those simple words... "It's my pleasure"

2. Freshly Squeezed Lemonade anyone?

There's nothing fun about waking up around 5 a.m. But waking up at 5 a.m to make the famous Freshly Squeezed Lemonade that is oh so crave-able? It isn't always my favorite thing.

3. What about fresh biscuits?

Aside from waking up at 5 a.m every other day of the week, Fridays are the worst. Orders pile up throughout the week and then, on Friday morning, you get up at 3:30 a.m. and haul your sleep-induced self to making and prepare roughly 800 to 1000 Chick-fil-A biscuits. Fun comes with many faces I suppose.

4. Do you really need those 17 sauces?

That insane moment with every guest and the general public asking for way too many dipping sauces with their meal. Yes, I understand, our Chick-fil-A sauce is to die for, but you do not need 17 for your six-count nuggets and small fry.

5. Don't rush us.

That moment when a customer spends around $50 dollars on food and expects all their food to be ready in two minutes. We get it, you've got places to be, but we've got things to bag and a store to run.

6. Not ever knowing what you want for break food

I've tried everything on our menu, in every way imaginable... Chicken can only be made a handful of ways.

7. The overflowing stockpile of sauces at your house

Again with the sauces. You may ask for a lot, but I guarantee you, I have enough sauces in my kitchen to stock one restaurant.

8. Don't rush us, especially when it's about your eight frosted beverages.

When the only car in the drive-through orders five large milkshakes and three frosted beverages and expects them to be all ready when they get to the window...

9. Trying to find the perfect pair of non-slip shoes

Here's a tip, they don't exist. I've been through about five pairs of "non-slip" shoes, and none of them are even close to non-slip.

10. Without Chick-Fil-A, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

All in all, no matter how much we employees go through on a daily basis, I can always count on the friends I’ve made at my awesome job to be there and put a smile on my face. Those people make me want to put a smile on my face to greet you with “Hello, how may I serve you today?”