Top 10 Stone Roses Songs

10 Songs By The Stone Roses That You May Be Sleeping On Instead Of Dancing On

Until Sally who was never happy?

243

The Stone Roses were an English rock band that first emerged to the Manchester music scene in the 80s. The English rock band consists of Ian Brown, John Squire, Gary 'Mani' Mounfield and Alan 'Reni' Wren.

Although the band made a massive success in the UK, it has occurred to me that many of the young folks in America do not know about this legendary band, and well that needs to change.

Here are 10 songs by The Stone Roses that you may be sleeping on:

1. I Wanna Be Adored

"I Wanna Be Adored" is one of The Stone Roses' most well-known songs. This classic was the first song I heard by them, and I instantly fell in love.

2. Waterfall

"Waterfall" is a beautiful tone.

Ian Brown's soft angelic vocals complement each strum of the guitar. It is the perfect song to listen to when you want to unwind.

3. "Sally Cinnamon"

"Sally Cinnamon" is by far one of The Stone Roses' cutest singles. It will make the saccharine flow through your veins.

4. "Elizabeth My Dear"

Although the meaning behind this song is sort of sick and twisted, it is a lovely song.

5. "Shoot You Down"

The softness of Ian Brown's vocals truly makes the song the masterpiece that it is.

6. "She Bangs The Drum"

This uplifting tune will definitely get you dancing.

7. "I Am The Resurrection"

"I Am the Resurrection" is an all-time classic that you are guaranteed to love.

8. "Ten Storey Love Song"

The lyrics to "Ten Storey Love Song" are absolutely beautiful.

Although The Stone Roses' second album, "Second Coming" was not received well by the public, this song turns the whole record around and shows the power of The Stone Roses' craft.

9. "One Love"

"One Love" is the perfect tune to listen to as you are driving the street with your windows down.

10. "Fools Gold"

Ian Brown's chill vocals in "Fools Gold" makes this classic tune as memorable as it is.