Top 10 Best Shows to Watch On Netflix Right Now

Make sure to add these to your queue.

24
az616578.vo.msecnd.ne

Sometimes, you can get sucked into a Netflix hole. There's just too much to watch, so you end up watching nothing. Here is a list of the best shows on Netflix, so you can stop choosing and start watching.

1. Shameless.

As much a laugh-until-you-cry comedy as it is a heartwrenching drama, Shameless will have you hooked from the first episode. Get ready to binge watch.

2. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Always Sunny is a comedy about a gang of narcissistic losers that tend to get themselves into hilarious situations. The best part about the show is the characters, and how horrible they are. You'll be rooting for them, but you'll also be laughing at how awful their lives are.

3. Portlandia.

If you're in the mood for a hipster-esque show making fun of hipsters, then Portlandia is for you. Fronted by SNL alum Fred Armisen and the hilarious Carrie Brownstein, this sketch comedy show will leave you in tears -- the good ones.

4. Black Mirror.

If you're in the mood for something edgy and just a little bit scary, Black Mirror will answer your call. Each episode takes place in the near future and contemplates dark themes. One episode, titled "Be Right Back" is about a woman who loses her husband in a car accident, but she is still allowed to communicate with him through a new, advanced technology. Another episode, titled "The Entire History of You," takes place in a world where everyone has implanted phones in their eyes, and a focuses on a marriage full of distrust because of it. Say goodbye to your nails, because you'll be biting them.

5. House of Cards.

House of Cards isn't your ordinary political thriller. It's superbly acted, helmed by Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright, and so full of twists, you'll be begging for more.

6. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

One of the lighter comedies on this list, Unbreakable is as quirky as it is funny and oh-so-quotable. You'll be singing "Pinot Noir" in no time.

7. How To Get Away With Murder.

Created by Shonda Rhimes, the mastermind behind Grey's Anatomy, this drama and thriller focuses on law students and their mysterious professor, played by the brilliant Viola Davis. Get ready for a lot of sex, betrayal, and, you guessed it, murder.

8. BoJack Horseman.

Bojack is the kind of show that you either love or hate. It's dry, crude, and full of puns. Perfect if you like animals, and even better if you like to make fun of them.

9. Chef's Table.

As gorgeous as it is interesting, Chef's Table will leave you marveling at the artistry of food, as well as the lives of the famous chefs behind the amazing dishes that are created.

10. Stranger Things.

Okay, if you haven't already watched Stranger Things, then where have you been? The 80's style alien thriller will warm your heart, make you laugh, and keep you on the edge of your seat. It's the perfect show, especially if watching a crazed Winona Ryder communicating through Christmas lights sounds like your kind of thing.

Other notable TV shows on Netflix include: Lost, Sherlock, Fixer Upper, Prison Break, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, The Officeand Archer.