Best Places To Shop For College Students

10 Places College Girls With, Like, $37 In Their Bank Account Can Shop To Look Like A Million Bucks

You don't have to BE rich to look it.

20873

We all want to be trendy, unique, and cute, while not spending our whole budget on this weekend's outfit.

In college, the majority of us aren't working full-time jobs. Few of us are even working part-time jobs. With student debt accumulating, and internships rising, we are stressed. The pressure to fit in with our friends, look trendy, and feel attractive on the weekend or to that nice weekend luncheon with the girls becomes centered around our wardrobe and if we have something cute to wear.

From Game Day outfits to Girls Night Out, here are the Top 10 places to shop that won't break the bank while keeping you looking fresh for the Gram.

1. Fashion Nova

Oh yes, Instagram marketing ads and marketing at its finest! If you scroll through Instagram, follow any influencers, or go to the explore page, you will come in contact with this fashion website: Fashion Nova. Fashion Nova is great, as I just ordered my 21st birthday dress from their website for $24! Which, for a college girl, is pretty reasonable and beats department store prices!

2. Shein

Shein (sometimes called Romwe) offers literally the cheapest prices I've ever paid for clothes. I can spend $150 and have a whole new wardrobe overnight. From skirts to shirts, this website is a fast and cheap option when trying to change up your style!

3. H&M

Everyone pretty much knows about H&M and their magically low prices for clothes! This is another storefront with an online presence that continues to not disappoint!

4. Forever 21

AHHH our favorite store is going bankrupt! This means you should run to Forever 21 ASAP and grab as many deals as possible! This is a great way to get amazing fall fashion pieces for pennies on the dollar!

5. Amazon.com

Amazon is the go-to place for all things you could think of, especially T-shirts and romper sets! Novelty items are also a great find on Amazon and you can piece your whole outfit together on their website.

6. Pretty Little Things

Pretty Little Things is a newly popular website for clothing for any occasion featuring rave inspired looks to girls night out classics! The price for the clothing is reasonable, ranging from $10 to $50 per item.

7. Princess Polly

Princess Polly is a unique brand! The name is catchy, but the clothing is even more attention-grabbing. While most of my friends wear Princess Polly clothes to raves and day-parties (darties), Princess Polly has clothes for many occasions that feature edgy and trend-setting vibes that'll update your wardrobe!

8. Lulu's

Lulu's is a great website for inexpensive prom and homecoming dresses, date parties, and special occasion dresses that do not break the bank! Most of these dresses are under $50.

9. Tobi

Tobi is another great source for cheap special occasion dresses and game day outfits. The clothes from Tobi are generally higher-quality compared to those from places like Shein, but they're typically going to be about $20 more expensive, with clothing ranging from $20 to $60 per item.

10. Missguided

Missguided is a step up from Fashion Nova in the sense that the dresses are $40 instead of $20, but the options vary, making this site a cheaper alternative for someone with more conservative taste! The clothing line is offering 30 percent off select fall fashion items right now, so check out this site for a wide variety of fall apparel!

Overall, if you are on a budget, in college, or looking for the latest online shops with trendy clothing, these are the sites for you! Best of luck with your fall shopping!