Things To Buy At Forever 21 While You Still Can

21 Things Every College Girl NEEDS TO BUY at Forever 21 While They Still Can

Forever 21 just filed for bankruptcy, proving that nothing good lasts Forever.

10895

This week, it was announced that Forever 21 filed for bankruptcy, and there is uncertainty over how many stores will be closing. Here are 21 things you should buy from Forever 21 while you still can! Every girl LOVES Forever 21 for their prices - which may be the reason it's not doing so hot...more on that here.

1. Distressed Denim Jacket - $34.99

A true staple in every college girl's closet, a black jean jacket is a MUST HAVE for so many events! Dress it up or dress it down - get creative!

2. Belted Denim Mini Skirt - $22.90

Forever 21 has a massive quantity of jean skirts and a basic denim skirt is essential to every girl's wardrobe. Wear it to brunch with your mom or to a night out on the town!

3. Distressed Boyfriend Jeans - $29.90

Forever 21 has some really cute and reasonably priced boyfriend jeans - other brands can get upwards of $60+, but at F21 prices stay around $30!

4. Button-Front Crop Top -$14.40

Forever 21 is home of the crop top - and cheap ones at that! Crop tops aren't reserved for sunny summer days - you can layer them with a cute jacket and wear one to your next fall party. Go stock up on some while you still can.

5. Camo Print Skinny Ankle-Zip Pants - $29.90

Camo pants are in right now, as is anything camo... shopping at F21 is a great way to follow the trends without spending a fortune.

6. High-Rise Skinny Black Jeans - $23

Black jeans are super versatile and I wear mine frequently - the jeans at Forever 21 are also high-quality and for a reasonable price!

7. Distressed Denim Overalls - $32

Overalls are trendy right now and what better place to buy trendy clothes than Forever 21? Also, being a tall girl I can say with certainty that they fit regardless of height!

8. High-Rise Flare Jeans - $34.99

Instead of dropping $250 on Free People jeans, try Forever 21! They have some cute options that'll fuel your online shopping addiction.

9. Basic Capri Leggings - $3.99

F21 activewear is no joke, but choose a smaller size than you typically would - they tend to be big around the waist. They're high quality for as low as $3.90.

10. Caged Back Sports Bra - $14.90

Honestly, their sports bras rival Lululemon's, in my opinion. I love the strappy designs and they're really comfortable, and hold up well after washing!

11. Plaid Fleece Jacket - $39.90

If you know anything about sorority girls you know that the cold doesn't stop us from going out... hence why you should grab one of F21's fleece jackets!

12. Ribbed Twist-Back Sweater - $25

Honestly, I prefer F21 sweaters to a lot of other brands because they're well made but not overpriced. For around $25 you can get a sweater that will last for YEARS! Speaking from experience...

13. Sheer Lace Teddy - $19.90

You don't have to break the bank at Victoria's Secret to feel sexy, Forever 21 has super cute nighties and lingerie for less.

14. Satin Leopard Print Mid Skirt - $19.99

They have SO many cute leopard or animal print skirts for less than $20.... come on girl that's a steal!

15. Graphic Tees - <20

You want a Rolling Stones shirt? Now is the time to buy!

16. Embroidered Crisscross Tube Dress - Now $26.99

There's some SUPER cute dresses on sale right now - perfect for fall with a cardigan! Hop on that DEAL and get something cute for your next date night!

17. Sleeveless Flounce Bodysuit - $7.99

If you're a bodysuit type of gal this is your time to shine! $7 for a bodysuit? Yes please!

18. Neon Bodycon Mini Skirt - $11.99

ANYTHING neon is trendy right now, and you'll stand out in a crowd.... how could you not get that $6 neon crop top? Uh hello!

19. Double-Breasted Utility Jacket - $24.90

You can dress it up or down and go trendy or chic with one of these versatile jackets! They're a little bit more pricey but super warm!

20. Brushed Marled Cardigan - Now $20

Cardigans are great for days when it's hot in the morning and cold at night (thanks, fall...), and you'll be cozy which is always a plus!

21. Plaid Fur Coat - $48

Faux fur obviously... but very stylish and will make for a great date night addition!

Forever 21 has so many great deals, go treat yourself for all the hard work you've been doing and help the company stay afloat in the process!