10 Places In The World I Want To Visit

10 Places In The World I Want To Visit

Someone give me money to travel.

39
10 Places In The World I Want To Visit

For a long time, I have wanted to see the world. I always wanted to travel when I was little, but now, as an adult, the urge is even stronger. Traveling is something I never thought of as if I could do it, I just thought about when I could do it. It didn't seem like an option; to me, it was a must. I've only been to a few states in the U.S., and the only time I've ever gone out of the United States was to Montreal. So I've got a lot of progress to make if I want to travel the world. I definitely want to visit more than 10 places, but let's start with these:

10. California

I'm starting with California as number 10 because it's still in the United States, and mostly, I want to travel outside of the country. Like I said, I haven't been to many states even within my own country, so I would like to make it to a lot of different states, but I've always wanted to go to California. When I was younger, I used to want to live in California (I've now realized that I could not do that, seeing as I would just miss my family too much), but I definitely want to make a trip there.

9. The Bahamas

I mean, who doesn't want to go to the Bahamas? I don't really have a specific reason that I want to go there, other than the fact that it's beautiful (And because Mary Kate and Ashley's "Holiday in the Sun" movie was set in the Bahamas but let's ignore that).

8. Australia

My best friend did a semester abroad in Australia, and let me tell you, now I want to go to Australia. She had an amazing time there, and now I definitely want to go there. Plus, it's a beautiful place, and so many cool animals are there (Helloooo, who doesn't want to take a selfie with a kangaroo?)

7. London

London has always been on my list of places to visit (again, Mary Kate and Ashley movies okay? Don't judge me). London is definitely a place where you can sight-see and it's absolutely beautiful.

6. Paris

Again, who doesn't want to go to Paris? I have to see the Eiffel Tower in person before I die, I just have to. And French food is apparently amazing, and I live for food, so I basically have to go there.

5. Thailand

I have to admit, Thailand is one of my more recent additions to this list, and it's mostly just because I want to ride an elephant (which is a perfectly reasonable reason to go somewhere, okay?) Plus, I want to travel to beautiful places, and Thailand is definitely a beautiful place.

4. Majorca, Spain

I feel like I have to go to Spain at some point in my life because I took seven years worth of Spanish in school, so I have to put that to good use (because I definitely haven't used it for any other reason). Also, apparently Majorca has pink beaches, and I need to see that in my lifetime.

3. Santorini, Greece

Santorini is number three on my list for a reason. There are two other places that I have to visit first, but I want to go to Greece so much. It is such a beautiful place, and hello Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants! (I just realized I only want to visit places that I have seen in movies). Santorini is a must-do place for me to visit.

2. Italy

Italy has to be number two on my list of places to go (the only reason it's not number one will be explained in a second). I put just "Italy" for this because I want to visit all of Italy. I want to visit the Amalfi Coast, I want to visit Florence, Rome, Venice, all of it. Italy is again, such a beautiful place, and of course, I need to have Italian food from Italy before I die.

1. IRELAND

Ireland is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful places that I've never been to. I am almost 100 percent Irish (if you couldn't tell from my name and pale skin), and I have wanted to go to Ireland for my entire life. My parents went there for their anniversary five years ago (still haven't forgiven them for not taking me, Mom), and the pictures I know didn't do it justice. I have to see Ireland for myself, and I hope I will be able to visit very, very soon.