Top 10 New Year New Me Resolutions

Top 10 New Year New Me Resolutions

Top 10 New Year Resolutions Everyone Always Choose.

13
Top 10 New Year New Me Resolutions
Unsplash

While it's that time, a new year new me resolutions begins. This is the part of the season were people choose things they would like to work on and become better at. Meanwhile it only lasts about 30 days then people are back to their original self. Why try to make a resolution then change your mind or give up. A New Year resolution is supposed to be a self improvement or something slightly nice. For example here are 10 resolutions that never get old:

1. Stop Smoking

Some people allow the stress and the influences to over gain the idea of smoking. Although smoking is a bad habit people have the hardest time to stop smoking. They try many different methods to obtain a structure but they often forget three main steps. There are three steps you must follow to be able to quit smoking which are set goals, be realistic, and use calendars and reminds to help your to remember to stop smoking.

2. Stay Fit

There are over 80% people that would like to make staying fit a new years resolution. The problem is sticking to it. People will work out for a week then quit. Staying fit is all about self trust and guidance. You have to prepare your body for challenges and being considerate of your health.

3. Save Money

If you are looking to save money and keep the money saved you have to cut back on your expenses year round. Don't think that just because you cut back on one thing then that means you're saving money. Saving money is managing your budget and putting your self on a budget.

4. Be more Positive

Being a positive person should be encouraging. Meaning surrounding yourself around positive people, adjusting to circumstances, and being mindful of what you are saying. Instead of looking at a situation as bad; think of the value of the situation and figure out what you can do to help make it better.

5. Fall in love

Love is a beautiful and passionate thing. It also come with patience. If you're jumping out there to just find someone and the assume that it is love your love life will end quicker then you jumped in it. Falling in love should not be a resolution but more of a chance to open up your heart and express your emotional thoughts.

6. Try New Things

Rule number one for trying new things ,you have to try new things. You cannot live in fear of everything if you are wanting to explore different options that you may be unfamiliar with the do not be afraid.

7. Curse Less

I get it the older you get the harder it is to stop cursing. You want to make this your new year resolution you may want to take a step back. You remember putting money in a swear jar. Well there you have it start your own swear jar and a little help from your friends.

8. Religion

Becoming in depth with your religion is a very serious matter. Do not make this a new year resolution if you are not willing to make life changes.

9.Getting Organize

It's always good to bring in New Year's with a clean house, clean laundry, organized desk, and being organized period. No one wants to be around a messy person. Get organized get clean and stick to it as a resolution.

10. Enjoying Life

Among all New Year's Resolution enjoying life should be a priority. There will be some hard bumpy roads you may face throughout your year. Learning to maintain these obstacles is the key. Have fun and stay committed to your promises.