The Top 10 Most Evil Disney Villians

The Top 10 Most Evil Disney Villians

There is nothing redeeming about these bad guys.

1209
The Top 10 Most Evil Disney Villians

Although Disney movies are targeted towards children, the villains tend to get away with doing some pretty nightmare-inducing things. The glamour of animation helps to mute the darker themes but here is a list that puts a light on the top 10 most evil Disney villains.

1. Maleficent in "Sleeping Beauty".

Evil-o-meter: 7.5/10

She ruins baby Aurora's life by putting a curse on her and all just because she didn't get invited to a party. Talk about petty.

2. Doctor Facilier in "The Princess and the Frog".

Evil-o-meter: 7.5/10

He has literally sold his soul to the devil and encourages Tiana to do it it; how bad can you get?

3. Shan Yu in "Mulan".

Evil-o-meter: 8/10

If the creepy yellow eyes aren't a dead giveawa then the fact that he gets a laugh out of returning a missing doll to a little girl (aka terrorizing and burning a village down) puts him pretty high on this list.

4. Mother Gothel in "Tangled".

Evil-o-meter: 8/10

'Mother knows best'...or does she? Not only does she kidnap and imprison Rapunzel, she mentally manipulates her into thinking it's all for her own good.

5. Gaston in "Beauty and the Beast".

Evil-o-meter: 8/10

They say no amount of good-looks can fix an ugly heart and this holds true for Gaston when he sexually harasses Belle and later, encourages a mob to destroy the Beast.

6. Governor Ratcliffe in "Pocahontas".

Evil-o-meter: 8.5/10

Racist, greedy and lacking any sense of fashion: there isn't anything to like about him.

7. The Evil Queen in "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs".

Evil-o-meter: 8.5/10

Vain and jealous, this Queen is practically unstoppable when it comes to ruining her step-daughters life: when hiring a huntsman to kill Snow doesn't work, she personally delivers her a poisonous apple and laughs as Snow succumbs to its poison.

8. Scar in "The Lion King".

Evil-o-meter: 9/10

He kills his brother and tries to get his nephew killed, too. Talk about bad blood.

9. Lady Tremaine in "Cinderella".

Evil-o-meter: 9.5/10

She essentially makes Cinderella a slave in her own house; forced to do all the chores while her daughters have all the fun.

10. Cruella de Vil in "One Hundred and One Dalmatians".

Evil-o-meter: 10/10

The only thing more evil than wanting to kill animals is wanting to skin them and make a coat out of their fur.