Top 10 Most Common Dreams And Their Meanings

What do your dreams mean?

1823

We all sleep and we all dream, even if we don't remember it in the morning. No one really knows why we dream, but of course, there are plenty of theories like expressing forbidden desires or that dreams influence how we feel the next day. Some people also believe that dreams have certain meanings like future sickness or holding onto something (or someone) too tight. Personally, I love looking up what dreams mean. I frequently use DreamsCloud, which will be used for this article. If you are one of those people, continue reading! If you find the whole notion of dreams having meaning absolute trash and find no enjoyment in it whatsoever, you probably won't enjoy this.

So, here are the most common dreams and the meaning behind each of them!

1. Unprepared For An Exam

Not very fun in real life and not very fun in dream life. Being unprepared for an exam in a dream may reflect being anxious or feeling worried about something in real life.

2. Flying

Flying in a dream may suggest a sense of freedom and achievement.

3. Falling

These dreams are quite common and can be linked to anything that fluctuates: relationships, stock, expectations, finances, etc. In a dream, it can mean failure, danger or feeling out of control.

4. Teeth Falling Out

Teeth falling out in a dream signal that it's time for you to take a trip to the dentist or that you need to eat better. It can also mean that you are worried about being attractive to the opposite sex or that you have a fear of growing old.

5. Can't Find A Toilet

Not being able to find a toilet in a dream is similar to not being able to find a toilet in real life. It may actually be telling you that you need to use the toilet or that you have trouble expressing your honest feelings and thoughts to others.

6. Being Late

Again, being late in a dream suggests that you may be late to something in real life. It could be an exam, oversleeping, time management or, for the women, your menstrual cycle.

7. Being Chased

Being chased in a dream may suggest your desire to be courted in real life. It could also symbolize you avoiding or you being in denial about something in real life.

8. Naked In Public

It all comes down to whether you feel good or bad about being naked in your dream. If you felt bad, then it probably means something bad like feeling ashamed or insecure. If you felt good, however, it could suggest that you are comfortable with yourself and that you have a clear conscience.

9. Vehicles

To have a vehicle in your dream may reflect on your journey through life and how you do so. It can symbolize freedom or your drive and ambition in life, too.

10. Death

Surprisingly, dreaming about death doesn't necessarily mean bad things. Of course, it could symbolize an end of a relationship but, it can also mean that a chapter of your life has ended and a new beginning is coming. Death in a dream can also represent overcoming a bad habit or behavior.