10 Of The Best Make-up Dupes

10 Of The Best Drugstore Make-up Dupes That Your Wallet Will Be Thanking You For

Why spend $300 on makeup when you can spend half of that!

68

You can spend easily $300 on makeup, but why would you do that when you can spend half of that while using products that are almost exact duplicates of the high-end ones. Here are 10 of my favorites dupes that you can try too!

1. Laura Mercier vs Maybelline Finishing Powder

These are both great products, but $38 is a lot for just one product when they both give you such a great matte, clean look.

2. Too Faced HANGOVER vs e.l.f Dewy Setting Mist 

Too Faced is such an awesome brand with high-quality products, but this e.l.f setting spray does the job just the same and provides such an affordable cost.

3. Too Faced vs L'oreal Mascara

I love both of these mascaras so much. They are so similar, but surprisingly I've come to like the L'oreal one better and it's now the only mascara I will buy!

4. Tarte Shape Tape vs Makeup Revolution Concealer ​

Tarte shape tape is so amazing, but so is the makeup revolution concealer. They work so similarly and the price difference is so great!

5. Anastasia Beverly Hills vs Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Palette 

I personally wouldn't use the colors in this palette all year round so spending $42 on it just isn't worth it. Although, spending $5 sounds like a deal.

6. Benefit Pore Pro​fessional vs Maybelline Baby Skin Primer

p

I love the Benefit primer, but $30 for a small tube isn't necessarily worth it. The Maybelline primer works the same but can be a little oily compared to the Benefit one. Although, for the price, I'd go for the Maybelline one.

7. Kat Von D vs Colourpop Liquid lipstick 

I'm a big fan of Kat Von D liquid lipstick, but when there are so many great drugstore liquid lipsticks it's not worth it to pay over $10 on a liquid lipstick.

8. NYX vs Urban Decay Setting Spray 

I love both of these so much. Although, I do find myself struggling not to spend the $32 only because I find that it helps so much more with my oily skin, but the NYX one is also so great and does work very similarly.

9. Wet N Wild vs Marc Jacobs Highlighter 

Highlighter is one of my favorite makeup products so I've tried a lot of different brands, but I do find the Wet N Wild one to be one of the best drugstore highlighters.

10. Benefit vs NYX brow pencil 

Spending $24 on a brow pencil is a little crazy, especially when you can get almost the exact same one for $10. I look NYX. I feel the overall brand does a great job and does the deed just as well!

There is no reason to be spending over $100 on makeup when there are so many great drugstore brands like Maybelline, NYX, Wet N Wild, Makeup Revolution and many more. I hope this article gives you an idea of what you will be buying next time you run out of a product!