10 Foods To Satisfy Your Cravings During Hell Week

Trying to fulfill your cravings are hard enough, they are even harder when Mother Nature comes.

102

For girls, that one week of each month is horrific. Most of us are super lazy and just want to stay inside. We get those cravings that will not go away until we do something about them. Here are a list of my favorite things to eat during "Hell Week."

1. Poppies Mini Eclairs

These are my go to when I have the munchies. You can get them in the frozen dessert isle at any grocery store. They are around $4 for 30. They are little pastry filled with Bavarian creme and topped with chocolate.

2. Pickles

Whether they are fried, cold or spicy, pickles can make your week a little better. My favorite are Kosher Dill Pickles. I normally buy a big jar.

3. Sabrina's Special Dip and Tositios

My best friend Sabrina made this dip for me when we were about 13. We would by a ton of Chinese food, Tositios and of course the ingredients to make dip. So what is Sabrina's special dip? You need cream cheese, salsa and shredded taco blend cheese. First, you spread cream cheese on the bottom of the bowl, then you microwave it for 10 seconds. Next, you layer salsa, and then put a ton of cheese on the top. Lastly, you microwave it for about 15 seconds. It is a really good dip and lasts about two days. Unless, you eat it all in one sitting.

4. Breakfast Food

I actually hate pancakes, but crave them when Mother Nature hits. Funfetti Pancakes and McDonald's Hash Browns are my go to. Really any kind of breakfast food hits the spot. You get your salty, sweet, and neutral flavors.

5. Boiled Peanuts

Growing up, I would always snack on boiled peanuts with my grandparents. Sadly, they are a treat in New Jersey since Boiled Peanuts are made in the South. But down in Florida, it's amazing to be able to go to the grocery store and buy 6 cans. They cost about $1.50 for a can. They have Jumbo Green Peanuts, Regular Green Peanuts, and Hot & Spicy Peanuts.

6. Soda

I think that this may be just me. Not sure. However I crave Soda constantly when it's my week. I really only crave ginger ale, and Root Beer. Little catch though, it has to be a Circle K Polar Pop. It is $0.79 for a huge thing and they have nugget ice so it makes my week 110% better.

7. Olive Garden's Black Tie Chocolate Mouse Cake

So long ago, on a date night, my girlfriend and I had a coupon for a free dessert. We both were craving something with a ton of chocolate so we chose to get the Black Tie Chocolate Mouse Cake. First bite, and we were hooked. Although without a coupon it's about $9 for a slice (or $45 for a whole cake) but worth every penny. It became a favorite so fast, that every time we go to Olive Garden we get this.

8. Ice Cream

I WILL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM. I love ice cream solely for the fact that its a comfort food. I have a few go-to ice cream choices when I am down that aisle. My favorite is Ben and Jerry's Half Baked pint. My second favorite is the Nestle King Cones.

9. Oreo Cookie Bar

This came out this past year. Originally you could buy a little bar, but now you can buy a giant bar made up of about 10 small ones. The small ones are about $1.25, and the giant ones are about $6. It is a oreo cookie, dipped in chocolate. It is so good!

10. Wawa

This is a more northern thing. Anytime we had the munchies, we drove to Wawa. They have really good subs, and stuffed cheese pretzels. It is also fall, so they have limited edition turkey bowls, which I get every week because they are so good.

What are your favorite go to snacks when mother nature hits? Let me know in the comments!