Top 10 Drake and Josh Quotes to Use During Arguments

You can even repeat them for emphasis. EMPHASIS!

342

Drake and Josh was a brilliant show for many reasons, one of which being the amount of sarcasm and wit given by the different characters. Many times throughout the series, Drake, Josh, and others get into arguments or disagreements that typically include some random and sassy comments thrown in both directions. If you use the following insults, comebacks and other remarks, the person you're talking to will most likely be shocked, confused, and maybe amused.

1. When someone keeps talking and talking and talking:

Why it's awesome: It's blunt and straight to the point, so they can't say that they didn't know you weren't interested in what they were saying. Starting out with "I care" also gives the illusion of this being less rude than it actually is.

2. When someone gives a fake apology:

Why it's awesome: It lets them know that saying sorry isn't enough while still leaving them briefly in shock. If you live in the South (or somewhere else that places a high value on sweet tea), this is even better!

3. When someone threatens you:

Why it's awesome: The other person probably won't expect you to grab a mop (or whatever object is closest to you) and hold it up as if it were a weapon. This will leave them in shock, possibly laughing at you, thus giving you a few extra seconds to either call for help, run away, or think of a wittier comeback.

4. When someone is getting fired up for an argument:

Why it's awesome: When people are mad about something, they typically don't like to be told to calm down or "just take it easy". If you stay calm while they're in a rage, this will likely make them even angrier, and then they will hopefully realize how petty the argument actually is.

5. When someone finally admits that they were wrong:

Why it's awesome: It lightens the mood after a potentially intense argument. However, this may start another argument that could be worse than the first, so use this one sparingly.

6. When they don't seem to understand your point of view:

Why it's awesome: This is most effective when the argument began over the person eating your enchilada, but the same body language and vocal tone can be used to express your point of view in any situation. If they didn't know what they did wrong before, they'll know now for sure! It's just a friendly reminder that their actions were the cause of your somewhat aggressive behavior.

7. When you just don't have a response to this age-old question:

Why it's awesome: Often when people ask the question, "Are you calling me a liar?", they expect to hear the other person explain that they are not, but that there was some other reason for what they previously said. By using a made-up word to stand your ground, the other person will realize that you aren't messing around; this is serious business.

8. When someone questions your authority/jurisdiction:

Why it's awesome: Telling someone that you are "numba one" is a sure fire way to prove your maturity and wisdom in any argument. It can answer several questions, such as "Why are you allowed to do that and not me?" and similar questions. The foam finger is optional, but helpful if you want to appear even more mature about the situation.

9. When you want to try to make amends:

Why it's awesome: If they are also willing to put your differences aside for the sake of the friendship/relationship, this will successfully end the argument. If they are still mad, you can keep them in the embrace until you think of something else to say to them, possibly from this list.

10. When you're out of ideas (or the others don't work):

Why it's awesome: This probably has the greatest shock value, and nobody particularly wants to argue with someone who seems to be crazy. With any luck, they'll slowly walk away in confusion. They will probably think you're insane for quite a long time after this, but that's a risk you might be willing to take depending on the severity of the argument you're having.