Top 10 Books

Top 10 Books

Don't judge these books.

8
Top 10 Books
Flickr

Reading is something most everyone today has in common. There are so many books that most people have read. From when we were in high school and we had to read books, from when we turn old and gray. There are many books that have made it to the top ten on the best-selling chart.

10. "Behind Closed Door" by B.A Paris

This book is about a man named Jack and his wife Grace. To most people they seem like the perfect couple, throwing dinner parties and having the most expensive stuff, but to Grace, she is trapped in her own life and she can’t get out. This book is rated with 3.98 stars.

9. "Empire of Storms" by Sarah J. Mass

It’s about a young girl names Aelin Galathynius who was once an assassin and now is destined to be queen, but before she can rule a war has broken out in the land and she must save the people she loves or they will all die. This book was rated 4.62 stars.

8. "Truly, Madly, Guilty" by Liane Moriarty

It’s about Sam and his wife, Clementine. They have a wonderful family. They're blessed with two little girls and their dream jobs. One day they get invited to a party and something goes terribly wrong. So two months later, they stop to think what if they never went. This book was given a 3.57 star rating.

7. "The Crown" by Kiera Cass

It’s about Eadlyn, a lady who became the first princess in her kingdom. She had to find a husband before she could be crowned but she didn’t think she could fall in love with any of her suitors. So she hosts a completion to see who would take her hand. At first, she wanted to send them all home, but she realized she might not be so content with being alone after all. This book is rated 3.89 stars.

6. "The Girls" by Emma Cline

It takes place in Northern California, during the 1960s. A girl named Evie Boyd is looking at a group of girls in the park and is pulled into a cult and she has no idea of the danger that she is being brought into by the girls she is friends with. This book is rated 3.55 stars.

5. "The Nest" by Cynthia D’Aprix Sweeny

Every family has issues, but the Plumb family is just plain dysfunctional. The family has had so much tension and had a son just get out of rehab. After their father died, the funds from their bank account soar along with the stock market which will help them solve some financial problems.

4. "A Court of Mist and Fury" by Sarah J. Maas

It’s about Feyre who survived Amarantha’s grasp and has moved on but her past still haunts her. She has a barging with Rhysand, high lord of the feared night court. As she navigates her way through the web of lies and deception, she thinks she has the key to get out of it. This book is rated 4.74 stars.

3. "When Breath Becomes Air" by Paul Kalanithi

This is an autobiography by Paul Kalanithi, a neurosurgeon who is diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer. He has no idea what him and his wife are going to do with their future. He died on March 2015 while writing this book. This book is rated 4.36 stars.

2. "Glass Sword" by Victoria Aveyard

Written by Victoria Aveyard, it’s about a lady named Mare Barrow who has human blood but she has a magic power, a silver power, the power to control lighting. She is pursued by Maven, now a vindictive king. Mare finds herself in a deadly situation but she has to decide what it will cost to start the rebellion. This is rates 3.97 stars.

1. "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" by J.K. Rowling

Now we come to the end, the top number one book is a sequel to some of the most loved books ever written, "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" written by J. K Rowling. It’s about the adult Harry Potter who helps his son control the magic that lives inside him. This book was rated 4.35 stars.