Top 10 beauty lifehacks

Top 10 Beauty Life Hacks: Expert Check

Beauty lifehacks

20
Top 10 Beauty Life Hacks: Expert Check

We do not like to save on ourselves , but it is important for us to always be in great shape , spending a minimum of time and money. We have collected the 10 most popular online beauty secrets and decided to check out , as they are safe and effective.

Nail polish and eyeshadowbeauty secrets

Having one transparent nail polish and many shades of eyeshadow in a cosmetic bag , you can create a coating of any color in a minute. It is enough to mix the base of varnish with eyeshadow in a separate container.

" In theory, it sounds quite simple , but in practice there are a number of nuances: the shade should be crumbly ( in the mosaic do not fit), very finely ground ( usually these do only professional brand and luxury / premium-line), and in addition , stir the mixture evenly and quickly quite difficult. It's better to resort to this method to correct the manicure only in the most emergency cases: in the air, the varnish begins to quickly thicken and harden , so it becomes difficult to apply it. "

Ink

images11.cosmopolitan.ru

If your favorite mascara has begun to dry out , and there is no way to buy a new one , dip the closed tube in hot water and leave it for 5 minutes.

" This method is only suitable for mascara , which includes paraffin. If it is not in the composition , add 2-3 drops of moisturizing eye drops ( for example , "Visin") into the tube and shake. In no case should you dilute the mascara with water: it will create a favorable environment for the reproduction of microorganisms , which can provoke an allergic reaction. "

Shadows

Save your favorite shade or compact powder , if they were broken , easily! Gather pieces of shadows or powder on paper , crush them into powder and put them back in a palette. Add 2-3 drops of alcohol , cover with cling film and squeeze with any press that matches the shape of your palette. An hour later, you can use again!

" This method of resuscitation of dry cosmetic products has been tested by many professional makeup artists , you can safely use it if necessary!"

Lip pencil

i.ibb.co

Dropped lip liner , and since then constantly pencil crumbles? The problem is solved easily: put the pencil in the freezer for a couple of hours , and it will again become plastic.

" If you lead a stick began to crumble , a problem , most likely , not before a fall , and is , that means the shelf life is about to end. For the plasticity of the stylus, the oils that are part of the composition are responsible , which eventually erode. In this case, the freezer will not become a solution to the problem. "

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByqBcEaomGm/

Perfume

If you urgently need to refresh the styling , but there is no time to wash your hair and dry shampoo at hand, your favorite perfume will come to the rescue. Sprinkle a hair brush on it and go through the roots. This little trick will allow you to forget about water procedures for 3-4 hours.

" This is an effective , but rather traumatic, hair hack. Any perfume contains alcohol , which dries hair. In addition , in order to achieve the desired effect perfumed need a lot of money , which not only adversely affect the health of the hair , but also bound to give you a very strong trail. A much more humane way is to use cosmetic powder. It is enough to apply it to the hair roots with a comb , leave for several minutes and comb out. However, it is better not to abuse this method - with frequent use, the powder can clog the pores of the scalp. "

Chamomile and ice

Chamomile will help get rid of redness on the skin after shaving. Pre-brew strong chamomile tea and freeze the infusion in ice molds. If necessary, one cube of chamomile ice would be enough , to get rid of the irritation.

"The calming properties of chamomile were known to our grandmothers. However , like any herbal remedy , chamomile infusion cannot give an instant effect , but only slightly soothe irritated skin. "

Highlighter

To make a face more expressive , without resorting to contouring , a new beauty trend , now popular in the West, will help - strobe. Just apply a little creamy highlighter ( or lip gloss) on the protruding parts of the face ( upper parts of the cheekbones , chin , center of the forehead , tick lips , back of the nose) - and voila! You look fresh and rested.

" Strobing gaining today in the West, the same mass popularity , as once konturing face cream with a light hand of the Kardashian sisters. In our country, they are just starting to learn about strobing and are still using it mainly in a professional environment. This is a very simple and convenient way to "refresh" the face: do not need to spend time on the competent feather different shades of tonal resources , which greatly clog the pores , which is especially critical during the summer. Strobing is good for clean skin , if there are local imperfections , do not forget to cover them with a corrector , and the circles under the eyes are a reflective concealer. Champagne color highlighter without large sparkles will help you look fresh and as natural as possible. I would not recommend lip gloss as a highlighter for everyday wear - it is suitable for entering the catwalk , but it will not be able to stay all day. "

Perfume and Vaseline

images11.cosmopolitan.ru

Want , to favorite scent stay with you throughout the day? Apply a little regular Vaseline to your wrists and only then apply your favorite perfume.

" I tried , it really works! Vaseline softens the skin and slightly opens the pores , allowing the fragrance to better "absorb". I no longer carry a bottle of perfume , to update the fragrance throughout the day. " Your smell should have about the same shade as yours kodi gel polish, it will show that you especially watch your style.

Hair spray

images11.cosmopolitan.ru

If you are a lover of neat hairstyles , and when trying to make a smooth tail some hairs still get knocked out , an old toothbrush and hair spray will help you. Life hack beauty: apply a little varnish on the brush and smooth the naughty hairs. Depending on the durability of the varnish, the effect will last from 2 to 8 hours." In their professional practice, stylists , of course , use special combs. And for the house , indeed , you can do with a toothbrush: the effect is exactly the same , but the savings are obvious! "

Large Glitter Varnish

The nails have grown quite strong , but the trip to the salon is planned only in a few days? Large glitter varnish will help visually hide this problem. Apply it from the base to the tip of the nail , to get the currently fashionable effect " Ombre" . This beauty-trick to help you look like , if you just came from the master.

" I myself regularly use this method , since not always work allows me to get to the salon on time. The more sparkles at the base and the less at the tips of the nails , the more spectacular such a manicure looks. "