To You, With Love From God- A Playlist For The Bad Days

My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you— I whom you have delivered.

36
CastingCrownsVEVO

We all have bad days and we all have different ways of making it through them. Some of us resort to food (me!), or hiding under a mountain of blankets (also me!), some find comfort in a good workout (not me!). But personally, I have found music to be that one thing that can always make me smile on the bad days. After wondering why a list of great worship music for bad days (it’s also awesome on the good days) didn’t already exist, I decided to make my own! Hope you find comfort in it :)

Greater- MercyMe

“Cause I hear a voice and He calls me redeemed, when others say I’ll never be enough”

Voice of Truth- Casting Crowns

There are voices in our lives and many of them can be discouraging, but when we listen to His voice we are reminded of the truth!

Just Be Held- Casting Crowns

There are days that this song absolutely takes me to my breaking point, but it’s in those moments that I feel God the most.

Diamonds- Hawk Nelson

Just remember, through the hard days he’s making diamonds out of us!

My Lighthouse- Rend Collective

I don’t know about you but I cannot listen to a Rend Collective song without a tapping foot and huge grin, especially this one.

Everywhere I Go- Tim Timmons

Literally, if this song, with its amazing lyrics and peppy beat, can’t cheer you up, listen to it again and it will! And yet again, crazy awesome music video!

Sparrows- Jason Gray

This one always reminds me not to let the little things in life get to me because He holds tomorrow! Plus I like to sing, “la la la la la la la!”

One Step Away- Casting Crowns

“One step from arms wide open, His love has never let you go”… Seriously, how comforting is that?

Dear Younger Me- MercyMe

A reminder that you will get through whatever it is you’re struggling with right now.

Priceless- For King and Country

When your self-consciousness is starting to get the best of you, this song is exactly what you need.

You Will Never Run- Rend Collective

1. Rend Collective makes me happy.

2. This song is a great reminder that God will never leave our side.

3. Dude, watch the video!

Flawless- MercyMe

The chorus to this song should be something that we remind ourselves of every day, “the cross has made you flawless”.

Mended- Matthew West

This song so powerfully details the mercy and grace that God pours out on us every day.

Joy Of The Lord- Rend Collective

“In the darkness I’ll dance, in the shadows I’ll sing”

Chain Breaker- Zach Williams

“If you’ve got pain, He’s a pain taker

If you feel lost, He’s a way maker

If you need freedom or saving, He’s a prison-shaking Savior”

The Lion And The Lamb- Big Daddy Weave

Yeah, I just totally love this song and had to include it.

I sincerely apologize for 1) making this list so long, I really did try to shorten it, and 2) not making this list so much longer! There are so many more amazing songs that I could have included but I knew I had to stop somewhere! (I literally thought of like 5 more songs after I thought I was done.) I pray that these songs give you comfort and peace when you need it most, as I know they have for me.