10 Songs To Remind You That God Has A Plan For You

Let your worries go, and trust that the Lord has a plan.

47843

When the time comes that you begin to doubt God's true plan for you, find clarity in these worship songs. They will remind you that God is never failing and all-powerful. He knows our every thoughts and has already pre-determined our lives. Trust in Him, that he has a perfect plan for you, do not grow weary but grow strong through the truth of the Father.

1. "No Longer Slaves"-Bethel Music

You split the sea so I could walk right through it, your drowned my fears in perfect love. You rescued me.

2. "Shepard"-Amanda Cook

You make my footsteps and my path secure. So walking on water is just the beginning. Cause my faith to arise, stand at attention. For You are calling me to greater things.

3. "Thy Will"-Hillary Scott

I know you hear me, Lord. Your plans are for me. Goodness you have in store.

4. "Trust in You"-Lauren Daigle

Truth is, You know what tomorrow brings. There’s not a day ahead You have not seen. So, in all things be my life and breath. I want what You want Lord and nothing less.

5. "Cornerstone"-Hillsong Live

Christ alone; cornerstone. Weak made strong; in the Savior's love. Through the storm, He is Lord, Lord of all.

6. "Where You Are"-RUN51

I’m letting go of the plans that I’ve made. I give it all, I give you all of my dates. Nothing less than my everything. Take my heart Lord and show me your way.

7. "One Thing Remains"-Passion

Your love never fails, it never gives up. It never runs out on me.

8. "Jesus Take the Wheel"-Carrie Underwood

Jesus take the wheel, cuz’ I can’t do this on my own.

10. "I Am Not Alone"-Kari Jobe

You're my refuge in the storm, through these trials, You've always been faithful, You bring healing to my soul.

10. "Have It All"-Bethel

You can have it all, Lord, every part of my world. Take this life and breathe on, this heart that is now Yours.