To Whomever I End Up With

To Whomever I End Up With

I am not a simple princess, I am my own queen.

10
To Whomever I End Up With
Pexels.com

To Whomever I End Up With,

You literally have no idea what you signed up for. I mean, you might have, and just didn't care, but, I am here to tell you that I am not looking for someone to love me only during the good days. Yes, there will be fights, and plenty of them. I'm an Arian; We get hot-headed okay? Don't blame me, It's just how I am. I will get jealous and I will get mad and irritated easily, it's just my nature. Don't put up walls around your heart, I only want to be able to love and be loved fully, which also means that I want to be the chink in your armor, or the fault in your strength. I want to be the one you go to for everything. I don't like when people don't trust me enough to talk to me, so, I want you to trust me. Yes, I might possibly have a hard time telling you every detail about me, but, there are some things I wish I never had to live through and some terrible things I have done. I'm not perfect, but, I accept the fact that my past has lead me to where I am now, and even though I don't like the things that have happened, I accept the fact I can't change the past. Then again, I do some have funny and or weird stories I can tell.

I really do hope you are able to deal with my crazy moods. Some days I will want to stay at home and eat junk food and watch Netflix all day. Other days, I will want to go to Disney and walk around and have a lot of fun and make memories that I can look back on when I get old and my hair turns gray. Some days I will be so energetic and practically bouncing off the walls with energy while other days I will want to sleep all day and if anyone disturbs me I will have the urge to punch them in the throat. Some days I will feel so feminine and want to wear pretty dresses and put on makeup that makes me feel like a queen. Other days I will want to feel masculine or like a very deadly hero vixen and put on some tight black clothes and some boots and put on some vivid red lipstick with black winged eyeliner that is sharp enough to hurt someone. My moods can sometimes change like the wind, so be prepared.

Being with me also means that you have to accept me for the crazy weird witch that I am. You have to deal with me having a temper or a smart mouth sometimes. You will have to deal with my bad days where there seems to be a cloud that doesn't seem to let up. You will have to deal with me being obsessed with dogs and my weird singing moods where when a certain song comes on, I start dancing and singing along and being so melodramatic. It means being there for me when I am fighting the urge to curse someone, over something small, or having to deal with me wanting to not be fully tied down and wanting to be my own person. I am a crazy hurricane of emotions and a mess sometimes. Then again, being with me has some good things to it. I am willing to try a lot of things, and I also have a weird sense of humor, and I love nerding out. I love cooking for people and being needed somewhere. I love learning, and I love teaching. I love creating art, and I love having fun. I love being simple and being complicated all at the same time. I adore being around family and friends. I love keeping things the same, and I also love to change things up sometimes. I might not be the prettiest person ever, but, I have a heart of gold. I may have days where I feel worthless, but I know who I am and I know I am not a simple princess, I am my own queen. I may not have a lot of self esteem, or confidence, but I know that there will never be someone who can replace me. I am simple, yet complicated, so, if you are able to handle me, then good for you. Don't mess up your chance, I might want love, but I won't settle for being a second option. I am only looking for my other half, my mirror person in this world, my twinflame. I know my worth, and if you end up being with me, then you should also know that I won't settle for less than I deserve.

Sincerely,
The girl who isn't a princess, but a Queen.