To Those I'm Leaving Behind

To Those I'm Leaving Behind

Don't worry, more memories are to come.

12
To Those I'm Leaving Behind
weheartit.com

Dear All Of You,

This summer was truly magical. From the late nights out at the BK Lounge, eating mad cookies and watching Jasmin do her silly hip hop routine to all those days spent "getting lit" by my pool; I'm proud to say that each day spent with one of you was wonderful. It's been over three months of pure bonding time and I'm glad to say that all of you have become such a big part of my life. As I move forward into sophomore year, I hope we can strengthen these bonds and create even more memories.

Gab,

Just makes sense to put you first. Honestly, I can't believe we've been friends for seven years. I'm glad we prevailed and actually made something of us because I wouldn't want to change anything about us. I mean, we glowed up together, which means we have to stick together. Gibby and Victory will live on forever because well, me and you are forever best friends (sorry you're stuck with me,). Thank you, Goob, for this summer and all the rest. Still cannot believe we got away with all those parties and skinny dipping. I can't wait to bring all of that up to Scranton and trash the place.

Erin,

Second isn't always the worst, and you sure are not the worst. LOL, remember when we hated each other? Yeah me too. I'm happy you and I worked out and become good friends. Like who else would go on midnight bike rides with me? You're rad Erin. You also better come see me at Ramapo. My school friends would love you and that crazy ass attitude. I sure do and I'm really going to miss it. So come as much as you can with as much booze as you can and lets tear the place up!

Dylan,

Yaga yeet. I know you're still around for a bit since you don't leave until the end of this month but I'm glad to see you opening up Dill. Your sassiness and stupid love for "Shrek" has made my summer worth wild. Remember when we went and visited the "chimese" kid? Haha, sorry but I can't be nice to you. Please figure something out so we can hangout this school year. We've barely been able to since you keep dipping and going on vacay. Don't forget to text me like you've been for the past week.

My Burger King Family,

To close this article, I would like to shoutout my home away from home, Burger King. Yeah, may it be disgusting and greasy, I still love that place. I will never forget all the days spent there, sneaking fries (but only the good ones - Annalisa) and sitting at the table after closing enjoying a smoke with some others. You guys are the best and for those who have my number, please keep in touch. I'd love to have you up at school for a day or so. I love you all and hope that the rest of this year goes well for you.