To My Siblings, AKA 'The Real MVPs'

To My Siblings, AKA 'The Real MVPs'

I wouldn’t be where I am today without all!
164

To my siblings,

I know brothers and sisters are to have this special bond between them, and we definitely all have different ways of showing our love to each other. When I was younger, I thought having older brothers and a sister was the worst thing ever then I got a younger brother and I quickly learned he was the worst! Having older brothers is a plus, now, because you always have someone to talk to about things!

I am going to tell you all a little bit about each of my siblings and why I love them so much!

Jeremy, you are the biggest brother of the group and let me tell you the biggest pain also! We have always had a special relationship since the day you found out I was born, you picked my birthday and everything! You have blessed this family with two beautiful little girls and a very handsome son! For that I am thankful! I love you!

Joe, boy oh boy, where do I even start? We have NEVER seen eye-to-eye, especially when you lived with us! We use to fight a lot, but we have grown up and we get along now! You blessed this family with two very amazing girls! I love you!

Justin, I mean do I really have to say it? You are my favorite brother (no offense, guys). He’s just always there for me when I need someone! I thank you so much for my three beautiful nieces, they bring me so much joy! Thank you so much for everything you do for me! I love you so much!

Jenny, we have never been very close at all, but I like to think we are kind of getting closer! I miss watching all your dance recitals and everything! I want to thank you for blessing this family with the second most handsome little man in the world. I love you!

Colby, you are the baby of us all and you still manage to be the biggest pain in the butt! Honestly, I know we fight a lot and we say things we don’t mean, I don’t know what I would do without you! I love watching you play sports and doing what makes you happy. I am so proud of the young man you are becoming. You might be taller and stronger than me, but I always have your back! I love you!

You all have a very special place in my heart, you all fit into my life in different places! You all are very different to me. I love you all so much, I am one lucky girl to have all of you as my siblings.