To The People Who Like Drama As Their Own Personal Homework

"Everything in your bliss world is becoming a sham because you're cheating on the homework you created yourself."

14
thewoodartist.com

What is drama? I could give you the clear definition, but I am pretty sure that we all have experienced it, or we are going through it right now. To sum it up, drama is miscommunication. Drama is when two lovers are in the honeymoon stage, and then temptation destroys the relationship. Drama is when people pick sides because of all of the judgment their friend is displaying towards another person. I know we are all humans and I am not going to use that as an excuse as to why we have problems with other people; but it is okay to have a miscommunication with someone. It is okay to experience temptations while in a relationship and it is okay to pick your best friend's side. What is not okay? To intentionally hurt someone. That is when drama starts to surface.

When you intentionally hurt someone, I sincerely hope that you realize you are taking a very hostile stab towards a masterpiece that is trying to build its confidence. That masterpiece has taken years to be created, and it has even more years to go, but when you intentionally put someone down and stomp on that persons creation, do you really think they will want to continue making their masterpiece grow into something extravagant? Probably not.

You are probably thinking, "Hey, they will get over it." Then come the subtweets. You post words on social media that could or could not be about that person just so you can have an excuse to remain innocent when confronted. You tell your side of the story to your friends knowing that they will believe you, even if the truth seems to soften and the lies seem to harden. You will take the time out of your day just to check and see if people are remaining on your side, even though deep down you're waiting on the confrontation from your friends because those softened truths you seemed to tell aren't sticking and those hardened lies you told aren't even adding up in your own head. You will see that person in public and completely avoid the consequences you created yourself because, deep down, you know you are in the wrong. You hide and the people that were sticking by your side start to realize, because why hide unless you're guilty of intentionally hurting someone. You will act fearless towards everyone, like you're the victim to every situation you know you damn well created, so that when you're around them, your presence does not seem hesitant and internally terrified. You will start to lose sleep and your eyes will become bloodshot.

The people who genuinely care about you will start to question your actions and compare them to your words, and the front you put on will begin to crumble. Those people will never question your worth and you are forever thankful, but they will not hold onto your victim act when your actions are speaking louder. Everything in your bliss world is becoming a sham because you're cheating on the homework you created yourself.

When you intentionally put someone down, it also destroys that persons well being. You probably didn't know that the person you are intentionally putting down everyday does not even recognize home anymore. The day you decided to soften those truths and harden those lies, their home became the numbness of alcohol. You probably didn't know that the numbness has become an everyday existence to that person’s organs.

Yeah, his or her heart may be beating, but to them, what's the point? When they’re sober, every ounce of hatred towards them that you put in others finds their way back to that person. You probably didn't know that the people who are sticking by your side and holding onto your remarks were also the other person’s support system. Questioning your worth is out of the picture, but somehow the person you are intentionally destroying no longer has a picture, nothing but a frame of self worth trying to hold everything in that piece together. You probably didn’t know that the person you're intentionally hurting couldn’t even look in the mirror without disgust.

Somehow, every social media post is becoming true in their head and somehow every blameful act you portray about them he/she can painfully feel. You may be putting on a front to protect your presence from seeming internally terrified and hesitant, but just know that the person you are intentionally hurting can no longer protect himself or herself. Your hardened lies are now a reality and that masterpiece is shamelessly exposed.

Now, they have to restart. Apparently who they once were was not enough to hold onto.

So, this goes out to the people who like drama as their own personal homework because, "A masterpiece is still a masterpiece, when the lights are off, the room is empty, and without the applause of the people."