To "The One"

To "The One"

A Few Words For My Best Friend's Future Husband

2
To "The One"
Alex Bossi

To The Man She Said "I Do",

First thing's first, congrats on getting married! Lucky for you, you married one of the most lovable, generous, and funniest girls I have ever met. This girl has been by my side for what feels like decades and through some rather interesting memories if I do say so myself. I couldn't be happier than I am to know she has found someone that makes her as happy as you do. You must be a truly incredible man to have stolen my best friend's heart and I thank you for taking her off my hands (for now). Over the course of our friendship we have endured many memories, most of which I'm assuming you know nothing about (that's a good thing though don't worry!) and the memories you make in the future will be absolutely incredible.

To start off let me tell you how smart she is. Obviously you already know since you married her, but she is on the right track to doing everything she wants to in life and let me tell you she is going to accomplish it all. She is determined, hard headed, and doesn't give up easily. Although I say she is very smart, she tends to have her 'blonde moments' every once in a while even though she is as ginger as they come (she will never admit it...). She is witty and hilarious in her own way even when she doesn't try to be. Her unique sense of humor is something I'm sure you have come to love and what makes her amazing. By now you have definitely seen her run or swim but if you ever get the chance play softball with her or a tennis match or two. She may not be able to volley a tennis ball for too long but her softball skills will never fade. After all you must have some type of athletic ability to be married to her. Just make sure she doesn't beat you! I hope through it all you will come to terms with her gross burping, her constantly terrible sunburn (after all, gingers burn), and trust me when I say this: DO NOT give her alcohol.

I am so happy that she has been able to find a man that makes her as happy as you do. She deserves everything good in her life and you are one of them. Although I wish you were here through all the anxious text messages or her freshman year of college when she was too scared to even talk to a guy, I'm more happy that you're here now. Of course since you married her, you are technically married to me too so lets hope we get along but I know we will. And so help me God if you ever hurt her... don't even get me started on what would happen (kidding of course) but I know she made the right choice in marrying you. Make her happy, make her smile, treat her like a princess and love her as much as I do.

-Your Newest Friend