To The Girl Who's Trying to Change Him

To The Girl Who's Trying to Change Him

Not everyone can be changed.

284
To The Girl Who's Trying to Change Him
tumblr.com

To the girl who is always trying to change him...

You can't.

I know that is hard to hear, but no matter how hard you try you cannot change that boy. You cannot make him want you. You cannot make him love you. You cannot make him into somebody you want him to be. He is who he is, and you are who you are. That boy is someone who doesn't realize how good you are; for that boy is someone who will never be good enough for you. That boy doesn't understand you, or why you feel the way you do. He doesn't get why you cry yourself to sleep at night, knowing he's speaking to other girls. He doesn't care he is breaking your heart when he doesn't let you in. He doesn't understand that he's all you wanted. But, is he really all you wanted? Maybe this boy is just a beautiful thought. You are trying to mold an imperfect and flawed human into someone you wish they were. You're so sick of searching for the right one, that you try to change those who are at reach. A boy that cannot be changed. You have so much hope in your heart that maybe, just maybe one day this boy will be the boy you want him to be.

To the girl who is always trying to change him, you deserve better. You don't need to try and change someone to get the love you undoubtedly need and deserve. You should never have to try and make a boy treat you the way you should be treated. Stop sticking around in hopes for that boy will change. He never will. Instead of trying to change that boy, search for the one who doesn't need to change. The boy who will love you for you who are, respect you, and that will never allow a tear slip from those pretty eyes. You are much smarter, beautiful, and important than the boy who made you feel anything less than that.

You deserve more than the boy who cannot be changed.