To The Friends I'll Be Leaving After I Graduate

Y'all have made my final days of high school great

11

Sometimes I get really excited about graduation and moving out into the world to learn new things. Then I think about what all I will be leaving behind after graduating. I'm going to be leaving everyone I've grown so close too, the small town atmosphere we have here, and the last minute trips to the creek or even out to eat.

I met you guys in middle school, and that seems like forever ago now. We've had some crazy times since then. I want you to know that of all the people that have come and gone, you are the ones that I have never doubted. Great friends are hard to find, yet I feel like I have hit the jackpot at such an early point in my life. You are the best friends I've ever had and I will never take that for granted, because soon enough ill be heading out on my own.

We've gone to our last pep rallies, our homecomings, our football games, and our prom together. We've laughed and cried, told old stories and made our own. But in a few months, we'll have hours, miles, and states between us. We'll only be seeing each other on our Instagrams and all-too-short trips back home.

Although we will be separating paths the memory's we have all made together will last a lifetime. From those late nights out and having to sneak into the house so our parents think we've been home by the eleven o'clock curfew they had in place for us, or sneaking each other out because of our parents not letting us leave with each other. To the nights we just hung around each other's houses, those are the nights we will never forget.

Even as time passes by, even if we don't talk again, you definitely left a mark on my remainder days as a high school student. You have been the people I could confide in, the shoulders I cried on, my group for support, and my partners in crime. No matter where we find ourselves down the road, keep in mind, I will always remember you and be a friend for each of you.

Overall, I did have fun and enjoyed my senior year because of the people I experienced it with. That included friends of all ages and grades.I hope that everyone of you know how thankful I am for each and every one of you. Without you guys these past four years wouldn't have been the same. Thank y'all for always supporting me in the decisions I come to face, and being my number one fans. Thank y'all for the endless memory's we have shared whether good or bad! But most importantly thank y'all for just being... y'all!

Last but not least, appreciate everyone you come to know including your teachers. They're only helping you get ready for the big world you will be entering soon. Before long you'll be in my place leaving everything you've ever known behind.