To The Friend That Surprised Me

To The Friend That Surprised Me

We have way more in common than either of us ever thought we would!

104
To The Friend That Surprised Me

Dear friend,

We met because our boyfriends have been best friends for years. Who would have thought you would become so important to me?

When we first met, you said you didn't really like me. And it's true I'll be the first to admit I can be a little annoying, high pitched, and probably come off as a bit of a drama queen. But, after some months of being unsure as to where this "friendship" would go, we both slowly started to realize, "hey, this girl is pretty damn cool."

We have way more in common than either of us ever thought we would. We get along a thousand times better than either of us thought we would. We confide in each other about school, work, worries, the struggle between bed and the gym, and about our sometimes annoying boyfriend way more than either of us thought we would. You also have a lot more embarrassing snap chat screenshots of me than I ever thought you would (LOL).

The only thing about this growing friendship that I wish I could change, is that you lived closer. You go to school a couple of hours away from the rest of us. And well, it sucks! And even though we're all chugging along through our senior year, and before we all know it we will be out in the big bad world (still trying to figure out how we will survive). And even though we snap chat pretty much every hour of the day. And even though you're only a text or FaceTime away, I can't wait we can all hang out WHENEVER WE WANT.

We tag each other in stupid memes all day. We've drunk way too many bottles of wine together. We've forced our boyfriends into watching sappy movies (while we cried cause omg so cute). We've compared dream wedding color schemes. And we've vented to each other about all of our crazy college problems for hours on end.

So, friend, I am basically writing this letter to you to tell you that I am so glad I met you! I had no idea that you would become such an important person in my life but I am so very glad you have! I can't wait to make a lifetime of memories with ya and please know that I love ya long time

XOXO