To The Friend That Betrayed Me

To The Friend That Betrayed Me

“The saddest thing about betrayal is it never comes from your enemies.”

32
To The Friend That Betrayed Me
www.trustiseverything.com

You think you know someone, then you find out you don’t. it’s like your whole world comes crashing down around you. Every memory you have had with them, every laugh shared with them, all lies. You start to realize the missing pieces, the cracks in the moments that you jumped over at the time now seem too big. You realize that maybe it was all fake. What exactly is trust anymore?

Have Your Voice Heard: Become an Odyssey Creator

I don’t think people know the meaning of trust anymore. I think trust is just a joke to everyone. Trust is just a word that has no meaning. A word that slips off someone’s tongue just so you can draw someone in to your trap, then crush them. Not caring enough to look back.

If there is always going to be a fight, I don’t want to be a part of it anymore. I’m tired of all the fighting. I’m tired of someone hesitating whether I am their choice or not. If you hesitate, it isn’t me. And honestly, I’m okay with that. Can we just move on and stop fighting please?

I’m happy if you are truly happy, just stop lying to me. Tell me the truth or leave. I’m not stupid, I see through you. I know that you aren’t telling me everything and I know that you probably won’t ever tell me everything, please just stop looking me straight in the face and lying. I can’t handle it anymore.