To The Friend Who Never Left

To The Friend Who Never Left

I am beyond blessed to have a friend like you!

17
To The Friend Who Never Left

Dear Best Friend,

We have been friends, well rather best friends, for what seems like forever. I will never forget the first time I met you and we just kind of clicked. I am almost 100% positive I did something or said something weird, you laughed, and behold a beautiful friendship was born. I'm glad we have been friends ever since.

I would just like to thank you for being there for all these years. Many of my "best friends" have come and gone, but you have stayedndespite everything. We may not see each other a whole lot, but I know I can count on you for anything and everything. You are amazing! Thank you for sticking around even though I know I am as crazy as all get out. I know you will be there for me through thick and thin!

I would also like to thank you for putting up with my weirdness all these years. I know I can be strange at times, but I am anything but normal. Even after seeing me at weirdest moments, you still choose to hang out with me. You are one brave soul!

I am beyond blessed to have a friend like you. Most people aren’t so lucky to have found a friend that will be there for them until the end, but I know I have. You are like one of my most favorite people in the world!

Forever grateful,

Your best friend.