Open Letter To The Free Spirit On Her Birthday

We love you very much.

1848
Presly Phillips

You are young and starting out in this crazy world we call life. The world is your domain and you’re the free spirit that walks amongst it.

You are beautiful and are always looking towards the bright side. Instead of the bad you see the flowers, the trees and the animals who prance around. You see the family before you that always adore you and the friends who love your company.

Whenever there is sadness in the eyes of the people you love, you cheer them up automatically with a smile. You have fun, playing pretend and dress up, and hanging out with all your older siblings. Imperfectness is a beautiful concept to you because the curiosity of life means more than the imperfections of it.

When you walk in a room, you light it up and make everyone in the room smile. You are shy and quiet until you get to know people but once they know you, you are their favorite person in the world.

Right now, you are still young but you are also finding yourself and in the experimental phase where you are trying to find out what hobbies you like and who you want to be. You are still young at heart but also looking forward to growing up.

Don’t grow up too fast though and stay young as long as you possibly can. Always remain the happy free spirit that you are and remember to follow your dreams. Never let anyone break the happiness you have in your heart and don’t let anyone shatter the positive attitude you have towards life.

Be a free spirit forever and live your life to the fullest. Become who you want to be and find what you want to do, change your mind, and find your path to happiness. Go on adventures and learn as much as you can. Be the independent woman you are already growing up to become. Stay smiling and laughing.

Always dance around the house and sing songs you love. Dream big and reach for your goals. Make mistakes in order to learn from them. Build yourself into the strong women you are already becoming. Stay curious about places and adventures you would like to experience. Never sell yourself short because even though you are just now turning 7, I can already tell you are going to be successful in whatever you choose to do. You are determined to be who you are and don’t let anyone stop you from dreaming big.

You are the light of all our lives and we all love you very much. Stay the strong and beautiful free spirit you are.

Happy Birthday to my little sister!