To The First Person I Fell In Love With

To The First Person I Fell In Love With

Love is something that can't be explained and is a feeling that is so great there are no words to describe it

872
To The First Person I Fell In Love With
Facebook

Being in love is the best, most exciting feeling someone can ever experience. Those lucky enough to truly be in love with someone should never take it or that person for granted. The only thing better than being in love is falling in love. Everything feels new, you aren't quite sure if it's love yet, and wait to see who's finally going to say it first. It's scary to put your heart out there for the first time.

You don't really know what's going to happen and the fear of getting your heartbroken can be painful and tiring. The first person you fall in love with will be someone you will remember for the rest of your life. That goes for anyone you fall in love with but the person you first experience love with will always be remembered in a good or not so good way, depending on how it ended. Some people are lucky enough to marry the first person they fall in love with. I'm thankful for the first person who showed me love and taught me how to give it back.

The first time someone looks at you in the eye and says, "I love you," and you say it back is huge. You can't choose to fall in love with someone and you can't choose when it happens. It just happens and when it does it's so obvious because it's something you've never felt before. Each love is different, so even if you aren't falling in love for the first time, it still feels just as amazing as the very first time. The first person that said those three words to me will always hold a place in my heart no matter what.

Thank You. Thank You to the first person who taught me what love was. Thank you for going through all the firsts with me and protecting my heart with everything you have. It's a scary world out there but if you're all I have I don't need anything or anyone else. Thank You for taking care of me, supporting me, and being there no matter what. I wouldn't want to experience my first love with anyone else.