To The Family That Changed My Life

To The Family That Changed My Life

I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I thank God every day that He brought you all to me.

70
To The Family That Changed My Life
Caitlin Yannizzi

Dear Bodley Family,

God was truly looking out for me when he sent you. Life is never easy, and each day comes with a new challenge and few setbacks, but with you in my life, it is all much more manageable. You showed me things in myself I never knew were there, and for that, I owe you endlessly. Not only did you restore my faith, but you brought me a life long best friend, one I could not handle my daily life without.

You have opened a great number of endless opportunities for me, and have shown me so much support. I admire with all of my heart how hardworking you all are, and how dedicated you are to making a difference in every person you encounter. It is truly remarkable. You have so much passion inside of all of you, and you spread it wherever you go and for that, I look up to you. You make the big problems in my life seem so small and irrelevant to other things going on in the world, and you have taught me to take each moment as it comes and live entirely in the moment.

You have blessed me with your son, who I am lucky enough to call my best friend and partner in crime, of course. The smile he emits warms my heart and the feeling of joy I get when I see him is uncomparable. He is the most well mannered, funny, sweet, smart and loving young man I know, and you should be proud of who he has become. He has taught me patience, understanding and acceptance, which can be very hard traits to encompass let alone practice each day. Michael was not dealt the easiest hand of cards, but he has made it work, and he continues to exceed expectations each day. With the support system he has behind him, I know that he will do great things in the future, even greater than what he already has done and is doing currently.

When I think of you all and the things that you do for others and the morals you live by, my heart fills with happiness and a smile widens across my face, because you are doing what I hope to do one day- making a difference and spreading love and compassion into all of the lives of those around you, all while raising an amazing son and beautiful daughter. Courtney, you are always there for Michael and I look up to you for how hard you work and the amount of determination you have to achieve your goals and live your life to the fullest.

Lori, Mom, thank you for being such a kind-hearted, caring and passionate woman. Thank you for raising Michael into the man he is today, and always being there for me, and pushing me to strive to always be the best version of myself no matter the circumstances. Thank you for everything. Selwyn, I admire how hard you work and the amount of dedication you put towards your profession and love for this world. You have helped Michael become a strong, passionate, and extreme gentleman, and you should be proud of yourself for all that you have accomplished.

Michael, my best friend, you are amazing. Thank you for never judging me, and always teaching me to smile, be kind, and Go Patriots!!! No matter how many miles separate us in the future, you will always be half of my heart, and I am never going anywhere. Thank you for being the best prom date ever, and the most important man in my life. I love you all from the bottom of my heart and I thank God every day that He brought you all to me. Thank you for all you have done to shape me into the person I am today. Always and Forever.

Xoxo,

Caitlin