To The College I'm Transferring To

To The College I'm Transferring To

Please treat me well.

49
To The College I'm Transferring To
Brittany Sims

Dear Temple,

I have visited you two times already and I am already wishing I had more than 2 years with you. Not only is the school amazing, but the people, majors, food and atmosphere feel like home.

Please treat me well. Help me on my journey of achieving my dreams. I hope that not only do I enjoy my classes, but that I make friends, join clubs, maybe find love, and have the best 2 years of my life!

I am excited to start writing for your newspaper, exploring campus, and making amazing memories.

Although your campus is huge, and I get lost very easily, I know that I will find my way around after a month or so, just like any other place I get accustomed to.

This transfer process has been seamless, and I want to thank you for that. I hope everything else that I deal with at this campus is just as easy.

Not only do I get to still support my community college, but now I get to support and root for another school and get excited when someone talks about Temple. I am officially a Temple Owl and I can’t wait to be a proud alumni one day.

I am glad that I get to come here, know exactly what I am studying and doing, and don’t have to worry about the gen ed classes that I dreaded for the past two years.

The one thing I am apprehensive about is I am going to feel like a freshman again. I may get lost and don’t know all of the rules and have to get reacquainted to a new environment. I am scared about that a little, but like any other time, I know that will go away.

I hope to explore new places with new people and not regret one second of it. I may only be there for two years and not have the same college experience as other students, but I am going to make the most of the years I have.

Sometimes it is good to start over, get a fresh start, and make new and lasting memories.

Thank you for making me feel at home just from the brief visits.

Please treat me well!

I will see you in a few weeks!

Love,

Brittany