To The Children Who Stole My Heart

To The Children Who Stole My Heart

You will forever have my heart!

51
To The Children Who Stole My Heart
Bing

Dear all of my precious baby angels,

First and foremost I want to tell you that Aunt Babs loves you more than anything in this world! You guys are my first babies and no matter what happens in the future, how many children I have of my own, you will all hold a special place in my heart and will FOREVER be my "first children."

Now, Mommy and I have been friends for basically our entire lives and whether we talk frequently or not, she is still the person I go to first when I have something new happening in my life, or something important I need to tell someone. She is the only person who knows my deepest darkest secrets and I will always love her and be grateful for everything that she has done for me our whole lives. We may not always agree on the same things, but we will always support the others decisions.

As for you, my little monsters, I want to make you a promise. I want to promise you that no matter where I go in life, who I marry, the amount of kids I have, that I will always be there for you. If you need me, you can call me. I will listen when you need an ear, I will be your shoulder to cry on, if you need me in the middle of the night or in the middle of the day I will always be there. If you and Mommy get into a fight and you think she's wrong, ill be there, on your side, but will always give you the same advice that Mommy gave you to begin with.

I promise I will spoil you all rotten! If I can give it to you, you will have it! I know that right now, life is in the way and I can't always see you when I want to ... but I do promise you that I will always be a constant in your life. I know I have missed birthday parties and I am so sorry about that. You will never understand how sorry I actually am. But one day, I will be able to make it to everything that you do, and no matter what it is, I will be there cheering you on the loudest!

I love you monsters more than I can even begin to explain!

Love always, Aunt Babs <3