To The Addict Who's Not On Drugs

To The Addict Who's Not On Drugs

You're addicted to lying.

513
To The Addict Who's Not On Drugs
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/03/03/6365564379070284341987877470_dfvav.jpg

You're addicted to those meetings, you swear they help you. They convinced you, a firm non-believer, that God came in and took the drugs away and saved your life. You push what you learn at the meetings on everyone you meet, and get mad when they don't utilize the irrelevant information in their lives. You live so much by these guidelines, how could they just not?

You're addicted to being loved. You search and search constantly to be welcomed and loved by everyone you meet. Any one that gives you the slightest attitude or is rude in any way sets you off into this panic that the world is crashing down around you.

You're addicted to spending money. You don't know what it's like to save a dime. Anytime you get into any sort of money, you blow it on useless things, then justify it by telling people you "needed them." Or even better, buying useless things for other people, so the justification then is that you were doing them a favor and being nice, when in reality we all know it was because you couldn't control your impulses and had to go shopping.

You're addicted to lying. Just to tie into all the other bad habits you've replaced the drugs with, you lie and lie and lie constantly. You lie to make people happy, and to make people think you are something you're not. You look to constantly please and as a result just make people hate you more and more.

With you it's either I believe everything you say, or nothing at all. Now, I believe nothing at all.